Search results for query: *

• Users: Daks
  • Order by date
  1. Daks

What Biome do you think needs the most love?

The desert update was awesome, but every time I see that big opening I think of what made it. An Antlion queen/king would be great. But I'm down for the sky being updated. A sky NPC like a non-lethal harpy would be neat. Space could be expanded, too. Not like whole planets but maybe a mini...
  2. Daks

PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 is Live!

All these people calling Terraria a "primarily single player game" and I think I played an hour or two's worth of single player ever without getting immensely bored.
  3. Daks

PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 is Live!

So people are whining about that the boss isn't easy to beat? Guess what, it's a FINAL BOSS. It's supposed to be difficult! Now he's not easy to beat via an exploit and you actually have to figure out how to beat him.
  4. Daks

PC End of Terraria?

I've thus far gotten 175 hours out of Terraria and I haven't even ever beaten Duke Fishron. If running through and beating all the bosses is your game style, there are tons of games like that. The "end" of Terraria is when you get bored. My end could be different than your end. But considering...
  5. Daks

Disappointed with Expert Mode.

If you look at the forum at any given point there's someone talking about beating expert bosses. Literally getting "good" is the solution. I mean I'm right crap at Terraria but at least I don't run to the forums and complain that it's broken and lazily made more difficult when I can't beat a...
  6. Daks

Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

Do you want to hear about the first time I threw a bomb in my lavish glass castle or the 82nd time I threw a bomb in my lavish glass castle.
  7. Daks

Disappointed with Expert Mode.

Sounds like someone isn't an "expert".
  8. Daks

PC What World Size do you use? Why?

Large and in charge and by in charge I mean too lazy to traverse to the dungeon until I have to. I have paid my little brother to go fetch the angler. I will dig straight to hell but asking me to move horizontally is a lot. in the end I think I like the potential of greater greatness even if...
  9. Daks

PC How do you play? Class or use just a bit of everything?

Whatever looks neatest. Screw it I'll be a tank in mage armor. Fight me, bro (don't actually fight me, it won't even be fun for you)
  10. Daks

Whats your most despised enemy?

Haven't played post-update hardmode yet but going by how loudly I will screech, "BEES BEEEEEEEEEEES F****ING BEES F****CKING ME UPSIDE DOWN" whenever I go into the underground jungle I'm going to go ahead and say hornets. They're not even that bad but when you get effed around them, you are...
  11. Daks

4 hours and 3 nymphs later I have a metal detector...

4 hours and 3 nymphs later I have a metal detector...
  12. Daks

PC 1.3.0.5

"Eater of Worlds expert mode Vile Spit damage has been reduced." Thank god. We mopped the floor with the Brain of Cthulu on our normal mode world and then got our crap pushed in by the Eater of Worlds on Expert despite Molten/Gold armor and decent pre-hardmore weapons. We didn't know if we...
  13. Daks

PC Do you create multiple worlds to get loot?

I get weird bringing my characters out of "their" worlds even though it's an established and very supported part of the game to change worlds. It probably comes from getting well into pre-endgame on one world with my brother and then every time we introduce someone to the game we start a new...
  14. Daks

Triggering Hardmode without killing the Guide

Tell her to suck it up, buttercup. This is Terraria. You gotta be ready to see some s***.
  15. Daks

Official Twas the Day Before Terraria 1.3....

Wow, the crappy wankfest this thread turned into turned me 100% off of this community. Don't like a stream? Don't friggin watch it. A load of effing whiners. I'm just waiting til the 30th to play it on my own. I don't even want to see your crying in chats. It's a game, people.
  16. Daks

PC Why won't this tree grow?

I lol'd about the tree way too hard
  17. Daks

Biomes & Nature [Tobbvald's Tinkering] The Covert (Anti-Contagion)

Ugh this is so much prettier than the tacky Hallow.
  18. Daks

Biomes & Nature Make Giant Trees having Living Platforms instead of Wooden Platforms

But you already get a living wood door, chair and table and chest from the tree. Why is a platform too much?
  19. Daks

PC 1.3 RELEASE ANNOUNCED!

I bet whatever the event that bring it is, it's called the "Blue Moon". B) June y u so far away
  20. Daks

Name 1 habit that you simply cant shake in Terraria.

If it's my house, you better believe there's going to be a lot of friggin glass Who needs a heavy work bench, armor or a slightly better weapon or pickaxe? I need that iron/lead for a kiln!
Back
Top Bottom