Search results for query: *

• Users: Jason_c_o
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Jason_c_o

Is there a mod that adds "For the Worthy" as a difficulty option?

Title. Is there a mod that makes the changes made in the "For the Worthy" seed a new difficulty option on the generation menu? Or something similar? It would be cool if you could to apply the changes to any other known seeds, among other things.
  2. Jason_c_o

PC I have HAD IT with the frequency of events!

There needs to be a way of reducing the amount of events encountered in game. Even if it has to be earned by acquiring an item or beating a boss. I'm sick and tired of trying to build something, or drop off my full inventory, fight a boss, or etc. just to have a solar eclipse, then a blood moon...
  3. Jason_c_o

Biomes & Nature Multiple Dimensions (On World Generation)

Now, I know that the engine for Terraria isn't geared towards dimensions like that of, say, Minecraft. In saying that, though, I don't think that it is impossible. My idea is to have alternate World Gen types when you create a new world. Right now, when we generate a new world, it always...
  4. Jason_c_o

Items Ride Armour Mount

We already know we're getting a mining pod as a mount, but I'd like to see a combat oriented mount, specifically Ride Armour. A couple examples exist in other games, which I'm sure many of you may be familiar with (I'm no spriter, but may attempt a mock-up later. Feel free to make one...
Back
Top Bottom