Search results for query: *

1. E

Items you thought you would never replace

Honestly, I thought I'd be keeping the Magnet Sphere forever. Even with the slower movement speed, I didn't think differently about it. But then I realized how powerful the Nebula Arcanum was. It was practically an upgrade minus the knockback: didn't dissipate upon contact with walls, dealt a...
  2. E

How your inventory look like?

Oh god... my inventory became a mess the moment I've lost track of which world file was the latest version for my main expert mode character. I've been playing it with a friend, and you know, we often sent the file back and forth to each other. Then one day, I start playing early, and he's not...
  3. E

PC Sniper OP???

I suppose if there's something else that I like about the Sniper that while nice, also often doesn't get used... it's the range of the weapon, or more specifically, the range the bullets have. Being able to finish off the somewhat nearby Solar Pillar from your spawn is rather nice.
  4. E

PC Sniper OP???

Currently, it is the only weapon I'm aware of that can easily reach a crit rate of OVER 100%. If I TRIED to go for crit increases, it'd be even higher. It also in my opinion, is one of the few weapon that synergizes well with Shroomite armor. Shroomite armor is the armor tier around the Sniper...
  5. E

Blocks & Decoration Ethereal Blocks - Keep Away Those Ghosts

Personally, I just want a building use for ectoplasm. The sprites in the suggestion are ok, but honestly, I was thinking of something more wavy like slime blocks, slightly transparent like stained glass, and given a shifty animation like Mirage dye.
  6. E

Blocks & Decoration Fragment blocks, but no walls?

Honestly, I'm quite surprised at how little use there is for these fragment blocks. Being blocks made with THE endgame material, they deserve a little love! It's like these fragments offered their hand out for the sake of cooperation and friendship, and we just spat in their mouths; they got so...
  7. E

No Wood Boxes: A Building Guide

I always liked the wavy look of gel blocks. It's why I built the ship on that. The wavy appearance of the backwall simulates ocean waves decently enough. Frankly, that screenshot wasn't the last version of the house. I remember making some modifications at some later point, but I don't think...
  8. E

They simulate the appearance of water. What good's a ship if it's not on water? The restaurant is rather messy, but that's probably because a sizable portion of it was dedicated for crafting stations. That being said, I hit the ball with the storage area. Space wise, I think I did ok with that...
  9. E

I like to think that I have some capacity for some nice looking buildings. What do you think? Edit: That spooky house above? I absolutely love it! I love the super-dim lighting. Like, there's light there, but there is BARELY any light there.
  10. E

Weapons & Equip Night's Edge Alt? Name it the "Thread of Life?"

To be fair, when I thought of the name, I was thinking about that scene from Disney's Hercules where the 3 fates would pull out someone's thread to cut it. When you explained that whole thing about how Life=good connotations however, it occurred to me that you raised a good point. So I added a...
  11. E

Weapons & Equip Shuriken Upgrade

I like the idea of more shruikens, except I do not like the idea of a shruiken launcher. That sort of defeats the purpose of them. Try suggesting a throwables accessory. We've got a magic quiver, why not a throwing arm?
  12. E

Weapons & Equip Batarang | New Boomerang

Yea, personally, I was thinking it was going to be a consumable but upgraded shruiken/throwing knife. I wouldn't mind if it still summoned min-minions. And honestly, it could be bought during a solar eclipse if it's done that way.
  13. E

The Night's Edge isn't a sword made out of the Night. I thought it would be called the Thread of Life, because Threads are thin. A sword with an edge as sharp as a thread would be a pretty sharp sword. Isn't the point of this to suggest an item for the actual game and not through a mod? That...
  14. E

When I look at the Night's Edge, I almost immediately seem to think about the Corruption, both due to how it (originally only) used the Light's Bane for crafting, and due to it's similarity to the Light's Bane. (It's old original sprite was sort of like a bigger Light's Bane.) Now... given that...
  15. E

Pixel Art Frous' Pixel Reality

When I saw the minicat, I was thinking "Why not name it the Catling Gun?". (I was also trying to think of a name that mixes Gat and Cat well, but I just couldn't think of anything outside of the obvious and uninspired.)
  16. E

Blocks & Decoration 3-D Printer

Nothing quite like 3-D printed Ale. If I make too many, I can just sell them all for free money! Personally... I don't like the idea of crafting this thing using every other object in existence. This solution however makes more sense. It helps because some of these crafting stations depend on...
  17. E

PC Which item did you have the most trouble with to obtain?

I've gotten at least three of these, and I never use grinders. I think the one item I have never gotten before legitimately, would be the Enchanted Sword. And the Dungeon Guardian pet ever.
Back
Top Bottom