Search results for query: *

1. Delete my account

Weapons & Equip Delete my account. All users should have the right to delete their account.

Delete my account. All users should have the right to delete their account.
  2. Delete my account

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Oooo! An idea, what if instead of having to wire a teleporter manually all over the map you could place a hook on one end of the teleporter, travel to the other teleporter and place it down (like a ball of string I guess), so there is a wire that goes across the map without you having to slowly...
  3. Delete my account

Other Guns - Shell Ejection And Muzzle Flash [w/sprites]

4. Delete my account

Other Delete my account. All users should have the right to delete their account.

5. Delete my account

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

ALL MY SUGGESTIONS: 34 Story Building: Unlock all NPC's (or achievement for unlocking each NPC) Shark-Gun: get a mini-shark Ultra Shark-Gun thing: get a mega-shark No need to be so Bossy: Achievements for beating each boss or beating all of them Lets get Started: Play multi-player Get Wrecked...
  6. Delete my account

Items Delete my account

I re wrote the thread and put it in the correct category with a better explanation of my thoughts. Link: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/staff-of-regrowth-minor-tweaks.14720/ Yes I have thought about this, like a staff of de-growth or something.
  7. Delete my account

Items Staff of regrowth, Minor Tweaks.

When right clicking with the staff in hands it will remove fertileness from soil (e.g. turns green grass into dirt) Just a minor feature that I think people who use this will appreciate, also a range boost would be cool. Useful Feedback please.
  8. Delete my account

Items Delete my account

Delete my account
  9. Delete my account

PC 1.3 Spoilers!

@Cenx staff of regrowth changes: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-regrowth-staff.3231/
Back
Top Bottom