Search results for query: *

1. W

Can I transfer my data from GOG to Steam?

Thanks, not to worried about anything other than the worlds and characters. Seems like mulitplayer is easier on Steam so I might get it to use for servers and whatnot
  2. W

NPCs & Enemies New NPC: The Adventurer.

Awesome idea for sure.
  3. W

Can I transfer my data from GOG to Steam?

Been playing terraria on GOG, but I have steam on my computer now. Is there a way I could transfer at least my characters and worlds to a steam account? Or if I buy terraria on steam will the data already be there since its on the same computer?
  4. W

Weapons & Equip Remastered Ancient Cobalt Armor - give more love to this thing!

I like the idea but IMO I think 5% is too high of a drop rate.
  5. W

Hello everyone

Been playing terraria for about 3 years now. On and off for the most part but lately have been playing a few hours a day. I mostly play singleplayer (I use GOG not steam) but have a small server me and my friends play on from time to time.
  6. W

What are your least favourite additions to Terraria?

IMO the solar pillar is so much harder to beat than the other three. My character always dies at least a few time when trying to break that one and on the other 3 I can do in one sitting. Just needs to be balanced out a bit, or maybe I'm doing something wrong.
  7. W

People What's is your favorite Pickaxe in Terraria?

Drax for sure. Looks and sounds cool and mines fast
  8. W

PC What is your favorite item? (Expert Mode Only)

Definitely the shield of Cthultu, gives you the ability to dodge attacks and this makes defeating bosses 10x easier.
  9. W

PC Favorite Biome?

Is the dungeon not considered a biome? If so its my favorite.
  10. W

The Celestial Events: Why and How

Good read, I enjoyed it and well thought out!
  11. W

How Long Have You Been Playing Terraria?

I first played about 3 years or so ago, played it on the mobile and started playing it on PC when I realized that you could get it through GOG. (I don't use steam much) I've played it on and off for the most part but its definitely my favorite game of all time and I play nearly every day, helps...
  12. W

Why does the lunatic cultist not drop a loot bag?

Is there an actual reason for it, and does anyone know what would be in it if he did drop one? Are there plans to add his bag in the future?
  13. W

Solar pillar incredibly hard???

I have beat moon lord, but any time I beat the cult again to battle the pillars, I can breeze through nebula, stardust and vortex, but I cannot beat the solar! Its so much harder compared to the others to me! Anyone else feel the same?
  14. W

Terraria Giveaway

Clear
  15. W

Am I ready and a few questions!

So I have two questions. 1. What is a general list of things that I should have before I go into hardmore? Also things I should build or prepare ahead of time? 2. When you go to hardmode, do all the unopened chests go away or do they stay? I am not talking about the chests I have made and...
  16. W

PC What do you think they should add in Terraria 1.3?

The ability to go to the moon or perhaps other planets.
  17. W

What do you dislike about Terraria?

The only thing I don't really like is how hard it is to use the shortswords.
  18. W

Help

So I have been searching for hours for a floating island and there have been harpies flying at me from the left, right, up and down. I have placed many blocks but still can find an island. I'm on a medium world if it helps. Thanks
Back
Top Bottom