Search results for query: *

• Users: Wizfan
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. W

Can I transfer my data from GOG to Steam?

Been playing terraria on GOG, but I have steam on my computer now. Is there a way I could transfer at least my characters and worlds to a steam account? Or if I buy terraria on steam will the data already be there since its on the same computer?
  2. W

Hello everyone

Been playing terraria for about 3 years now. On and off for the most part but lately have been playing a few hours a day. I mostly play singleplayer (I use GOG not steam) but have a small server me and my friends play on from time to time.
  3. W

Why does the lunatic cultist not drop a loot bag?

Is there an actual reason for it, and does anyone know what would be in it if he did drop one? Are there plans to add his bag in the future?
  4. W

Solar pillar incredibly hard???

I have beat moon lord, but any time I beat the cult again to battle the pillars, I can breeze through nebula, stardust and vortex, but I cannot beat the solar! Its so much harder compared to the others to me! Anyone else feel the same?
  5. W

Am I ready and a few questions!

So I have two questions. 1. What is a general list of things that I should have before I go into hardmore? Also things I should build or prepare ahead of time? 2. When you go to hardmode, do all the unopened chests go away or do they stay? I am not talking about the chests I have made and...
  6. W

Help

So I have been searching for hours for a floating island and there have been harpies flying at me from the left, right, up and down. I have placed many blocks but still can find an island. I'm on a medium world if it helps. Thanks
Back
Top Bottom