Search results for query: *

1. PeanutsAreGreat

Items The Enchanted Sword makes the Zenith way to hard to optain

Well yeah, since the shrines are much harder to obtain, i agree, (i somehow got an enchanted on my first shrine on my first journey world)
  2. PeanutsAreGreat

Psychologist office. What is your most traumatic Terraria experience

also the dungeon guardian the first time i found it, stopped playing terraria for 2 months straight
  3. PeanutsAreGreat

Psychologist office. What is your most traumatic Terraria experience

realizing back in the day when my entire 1.2 terraria was deleted
  4. PeanutsAreGreat

PC I am a house builder for hire! I can build you a house or a farm. here are my samples!

alright! i could use some assistance in creating some afk farms :)
  5. PeanutsAreGreat

Working as Designed Orange Zappinator

yeah, the tooltip says "it might be broken" that works like a real NES zapper when it's broken
  6. PeanutsAreGreat

I'm Surprised the Throwing class can actually make it past the ML

yeah but some people still do it just for a challenge
  7. PeanutsAreGreat

yeah, im a ranger so it doesent really matter to me, but i dont know why they did this lol you can still use the old throwing weapons and call it a throwing playthrough
  8. PeanutsAreGreat

**REPORTED** New life/mana bar style not saving upon exiting game

wait YEAH, thats happened to me when it updates too! you can just go back to settings to change it back
  9. PeanutsAreGreat

Yeah i know HD made a video on this, but stil, using a pre-hardmode armor, (fossil) and beating the ml LOL P.S Im probably never going to try that lol this thread has no use `-_- i dont think any update is ever going to make it one of the main classes but whatever guess ill never try it...
  10. PeanutsAreGreat

Block swap not working anymore.

you MIGHT be trying to blockswap sand, which is not intended, therefore, not possible If not, then where the ruler setting is, there is a blockswap setting.
  11. PeanutsAreGreat

Items Weapons equivalent to Zenith

Exactly! I hope someone in relogic sees this because i totally agree all classes should have a zenith equivalent cos i think ALOT of people will probably become full-time melee people because of the sword. i honestly think celebration mk2 is the ranger equivalent, but mages and summoners are...
  12. PeanutsAreGreat

Weapons & Equip Zenith is OP af.

celebration mk2 aint as powerful as the zenith, plus mages and summoners could also use an op megatrolling weapon for the post-endgame. So you're right I guess but a nerf would ruin the "overpowered weapon" aspect of it
  13. PeanutsAreGreat

Weapons & Equip Zenith is OP af.

Well Since it is a weapon after beating the moonlord TWICE and mothron thrice, I think this is balanced for such a hard-to-craft weapon. plus, In a normal playthrough, does it even matter to have such a powerful weapon after beating the moonlord and mothron multiple times?
  14. PeanutsAreGreat

**REPORTED** New life/mana bar style not saving upon exiting game

Well it happened to me but wasnt much of an issue, i just set the map border and health/mana bars back
  15. PeanutsAreGreat

PS4 PS4 Crashing In middle of ocean

I Dont play on console anymore, but I believe this glitch still happens, I have no images of it because an image would be hard on a crash screen. The crash screen only says something along the lines of "Unexpected error occurred" honestly freaked me out first time lol
  16. PeanutsAreGreat

Resolved Green Dots in Underground Jungle

I just walked into the underground jungle and found a parallax glitch, there's dots, its definitely a parallax glitch because they move with the background, slower than the foreground My apology if this is just my texture pack, reply if its happened to anyone else cos i'm curious if its my...
Back
Top Bottom