Search results for query: *

1. Wille84

Console & Mobile News: Wii U Release and more!

Yay, eShop got updated and Terraria on Wii U released. Downloading now :) Edit: Seems to be OK. A bit too much "zoomed in", when playing on the gamepad. Not a big issue for me personally tough.
  2. Wille84

Yeah, the PS4-version so far seems solid. Great job :) Edit: Still no Wii U-version tough. Could be timezone related etc. GMT+2 (summer time GMT+3) here.
  3. Wille84

Console Console Update Timing

Well, there is auto-swing on Terrablade etc, so something got updated. Made a new world allready and murdering wof as we speak :) Edit: Also dye slots for equipment.
  4. Wille84

Console Console Update Timing

Well, at least my PS4 started downloading something. Terraria 1.05 it seems. Yay
  5. Wille84

Goddamit Nintendo.. Looking at the eShop, Terraria, release date 09.06.2016. Still not released yet :/
  6. Wille84

Console Next Generation of Terrarians are whiny brats?

Or, they are just plain and simple kids. In my youth there was none, because nobody had gaming devices. The only gaming device in our village was my cousins Commodore 64 with the cassette drive. Lucky me i quess :D These days it's very different indeed. My own kids have started playing almost...
  7. Wille84

PS4 RNG Events...

Yeah, i've had bad luck with the rain too. It's quite annoying, because the audio effect of rain is so loud. I like to play Terraria with volume set to almost silent and when the rain kicks in my mind is blown.. Come on, rain is depressing enough even without the audio side overshadowing...
  8. Wille84

Console Your Opinion on Duping

How do i reach these kids? :D
  9. Wille84

Console frost moon event disappearing loot [PS and Xboxes]

Yeah, had the same behavior too. Queen Bee spawned during Frost Moon event once, and the loot disappearing. Although i did have quite a number of traps etc. wich i removed completely to test out the "item limit theory". With lava only (not deep) the result was the same, the loot disappeared...
  10. Wille84

Console Bloodroot....D:<

Well this thread explains a lot.. No wonder i haven't found those yet. (On PS4)
  11. Wille84

Console Do console players recieve the 1.3 update later when the PC comes out?

Yeah, i've been playing the PC-version less and less everyday.. Such a shame, because i enjoy the PS4-version the most. Well, guess i'll just have to be patient and wait. But for a year, that is very disappointing. Maybe there should be a Patreon/etc. campaign for 505 games, just for them to be...
  12. Wille84

Official Terraria-Based Toys Now Available!

BR-Lelut (BR-Toys) in Finland has them :) Just bought the whole set for my kids, with some MC-Toys too. Ok, i bought a couple to myself too.. Still, till the day i get a figurine with spooky armor, terrablade/horseman's blade in one hand and the lihzahrd picksaw/spectre pickaxe in the other i...
  13. Wille84

Console Your Opinion on Duping

I think it's something people should keep to themselves, just to reduce the temptation of others to try it out. I did try it out and i regret it a lot, i felt like i had cheated and some of the games harsh but rewarding difficulty was gone. It got so bad actually, that i had to force myself to...
  14. Wille84

Console Anyone found these items legit?

Some pretty good points made here, yet another perfectly fine reason to add a creative-like mode. As it seems, there are many ways to enjoy Terraria and personally i prefer the hard way. Maybe for the same reason i never play MC creative-mode :) Still i hope they "fix" the game for us...
  15. Wille84

Well, it's easy actually. Just disable cloud-saving alltogether. Or allow upload/download to the cloud only once every 24h. Good luck duping with that :D Of course it's not that easy to actually implement a method like that without making some of the customers upset about it, but then again if...
  16. Wille84

Duping ruins the game for me. Tried it once for the sake of "trying it out" and that's it. To be exact i tried the cloud save method on PS4 (separate save for characters and worlds). Hope they patch the console versions so that it would be impossible to dupe anymore. Earning items and trophies...
  17. Wille84

Terraria: Otherworld - Post-GDC Details & Trailer

PS4-version, two copies thank you. Re-Logic publisher for console ports too? Very nice :) Personally i hope it's PC, X1 and PS4 only (current gen), because i fear that porting it to ole gen aswell would mean more time to everything, delays etc. That could also ultimately favor separate...
  18. Wille84

Console is dragon armour the best ??

I think it's the combined melee speed increase what makes dragon armor so good for me at least, and the basic defence values are good enough also. Turtle armor is something i used on PC a while back, but never on PS3/Vita/PS4-versions because i find it mostly useless. Maybe when/if we get beetle...
  19. Wille84

PS3 New hacks?

I know the feeling. Watched a stream of Terraria a while back and bumped to a guy that had a nice collection of 1.2.3 - 1.2.4 stuff (PS4), got invited to his world and received a couple of items that i was missing. Nothing rule braking tough like Red's wings etc just a couple of weapons like...
  20. Wille84

PS4 Suggestions for inventory and GUI

When taking into account how inexpensive game Terraria on PS4 etc. was/is, i certainly would be more than happy to pay for additions/updates/content for years to come. Seriously Mr.Rudi, if it's about financial matters then just say so. I personally have Terraria on every platform except...
Back
Top Bottom