Search results for query: *

1. TheWiseWillow

Hallow water not changing

No matter how hard I try to change the hallows water texture it just refuses to but the waterfall and slope textures change but not liquid_4 so Idk if there is another water texture I have to change or if it's unchangeable or something...
  2. TheWiseWillow

Texture Pack Weeping Willows

Re-colors the Yellow Willow to more resemble the colors of a Weeping Willow Also changes the name of the Yellow Willow Sapling into the Weeping Willow Sapling Steam Workshop: Steam Workshop::Weeping Willows
  3. TheWiseWillow

Texture Pack Built Logos

Changes the new Logo into an in-game built logo (Doesn't change the Old/Easter egg Logo) They appear a little small in-game but I still like them Steam Workshop Link: Steam Workshop::Built Logos
  4. TheWiseWillow

Does anyone know what the id is for the leaves?

I have been looking for like 30 minutes and I cannot find the texture (Specifically the Yellow Willows)
  5. TheWiseWillow

Texture Pack Plague Doctor Lunatic Cultist

Changes almost everything associated with the Cultists. I made this way back in August of 2021 so It isn't the best but it's still good enough to post Steam Workshop Link: Steam Workshop::Plague Doctor Cultist Might be the last thing I post on here, because it doesn't seem like anyone uses...
  6. TheWiseWillow

Texture Pack Horseman's Horse

Headless Horseman's Horse Simple pack that just edits the Dark Horse to make it look more like the Headless Horseman's Horse (Doesn't glow and I couldn't put it into the Goats texture to make it glow) Download: Steam Workshop::Horseman's Horse
  7. TheWiseWillow

Texture Pack Biome Chesters

Biome Chesters Simply makes Chester resemble 1 of the 4 Biome Mimics. Corruption: Steam Workshop::Corrupt Chester Crimson: Steam Workshop::Crimson Chester Hallowed: Steam Workshop::Hallowed Chester Jungle: Steam Workshop::Jungle Chester
  8. TheWiseWillow

Texture Pack Chester Mimics

Chester as Mimics Quite simple just makes Chester a Mimic. also changes the names of the items/buffs (Only in English because I am not bilingual) Eye Bone is now Ornate Gold Key Buff is now Mimic Buff description is Keep fingers away This also helped me figure out how the Language packs work...
  9. TheWiseWillow

Texture Pack Platinum Crown King Slime

Platinum Crown King Slime Best for worlds with Platinum In-Game Steam Workshop: Steam Workshop::Platinum Crown King Slime
  10. TheWiseWillow

Texture Pack Woolly Chester Skins

Woolly Chester Skins Another Chester texture pack this one was more unique though because it wasn't just a re-color Eye Bones Steam Workshop: Normal Steam Workshop: Shadow Steam Workshop: Snow
  11. TheWiseWillow

Texture Pack Santa Hat NPCs

Town NPCs with Santa Hats Not all NPCs have a Santa hat. The Truffle, Tavernkeep, and Witch Doctor textures were too small to fit a Santa hat. (Also I didn't put a hat on the Tax Collector but that was on purpose.) Steam Workshop
  12. TheWiseWillow

Texture Pack Chest Chester Collection

Chester Chest Collection I plan on making a Chester for each chest so far we have 14/49 (Might not finish this because I have made a billion chesters) Chester Chest Collection
  13. TheWiseWillow

Texture Pack Don't Starve Crabbit (Kinda)

Crabbit/Blue Crab Re-colors the Crab to look more like the Crabbit (I might re-sprite it eventually but for now the blue Crab is fine) Steam Workshop: Steam Workshop::Don't Starve Crabbit (Kinda) (I feel like I am posting way too much but whatever lol)
  14. TheWiseWillow

Music Pack Don't Starve Together Music Pack

DST Music Pack Music List: Overworld Day = Autumn Work Eerie = Moonlit Battle A Night = Creepy Forest Underground = Caves Boss 1 = Boss 1 Title (Classic) = Don't Starve Theme Jungle = Spring Cleaning Corruption = Deep Rainforest (Temperate) The Hallow = Temperate Work Underground Corruption =...
  15. TheWiseWillow

Texture Pack Don't Starve Spiders

DST Spiders This pack makes the spiders look like Don't Starve Spiders. Summon Update! Scorpion Update! Changes the Queen Spider, Spider Summon, Armor, Poison Staff, Venom Staff, and the pet (It looks the same as the summon) Changes the Wall Creeper into the Common Spider from DST Changes...
  16. TheWiseWillow

Texture Pack Shadow & Snow Chester

Shadow Chest Snow Chester Simple pack that re-colors Chester also changes the Eye Bone Shadow Chester: Steam Workshop::Shadow Chester Snow Chester: Steam Workshop::Snow Chester
  17. TheWiseWillow

Texture Pack Winter's Feast Deerclops (Feast Clops)

Feast Clops This Texture Pack makes Deerclops look like the Winter's Feast skin also changes the Items (Doesn't change the Relic) I did this for fun so It doesn't look as good as it could but it's fine Download link: Steam Workshop::Winter's Feast Deerclops
  18. TheWiseWillow

Texture Pack Cthulhu

This texture pack is an updated version of my old Cthulhu Moonlord Texture pack because I thought that one looked more like a green Moon Lord than Cthulhu. I am much happier with this one because it looks more like the image it is based on. This pack changes Moon Lord (Obviously) and the Items...
  19. TheWiseWillow

Texture Pack Colored Statues

Colors all the functional Statues! In-game: Steam Workshop Link: Steam Workshop::Colored Statues
  20. TheWiseWillow

Texture Pack Voodoo Arch Demon

Changes the Voodoo Demon into an Arch Demon (Doesn't change normal Demon) sadly I couldn't change the gore because the voodoo demon and regular demon share it Arch Voodoo and Arch Regular changes the regular demon aswell as the gore and banner Steam Workshop: Steam Workshop::Arch Demon
Back
Top Bottom