Search results for query: *

1. Ghostrix ΣΓβΞΔλΠΨΩ

IC Captivity - IC

(Why does this post exist and, what the HELL is the hammy ham incident.)
  2. Ghostrix ΣΓβΞΔλΠΨΩ

IC Captivity - IC

(I’m just posting this to do something else here before I go inactive for a long time, so it’ll be here for when I get back. This is probably going to be my last post on here for a long time, because of stuff happening in real life. Sorry to anyone who actually liked and had interest in this RP...
  3. Ghostrix ΣΓβΞΔλΠΨΩ

IC Captivity - IC

"I don’t...I can’t, we..Uhh, these were hard to get so...I’m not sure if I..." *He hands him a rifle* "Well, use this then." *They start approaching Kyle*
  4. Ghostrix ΣΓβΞΔλΠΨΩ

OOC Captivity - OOC

Which would kill him, as he didn’t receive medical attention.
  5. Ghostrix ΣΓβΞΔλΠΨΩ

IC Captivity - IC

"An a-attack on t-the caedis." "Sure thing" *They all take out weapons* (Bye!)
  6. Ghostrix ΣΓβΞΔλΠΨΩ

IC Captivity - IC

"T-They’re to use against the caedis for t-the attack.." *They look at him* "Good, you’re not dead." "Should we kill the hostiles or let them be?"
  7. Ghostrix ΣΓβΞΔλΠΨΩ

IC Captivity - IC

"We just..need them." *Eventually four caedis arrive nearby, and look around*
  8. Ghostrix ΣΓβΞΔλΠΨΩ

IC Captivity - IC

"Just..weapons, no specific types.." "Rodger, thanks for notifying us. Well send backup right away."
  9. Ghostrix ΣΓβΞΔλΠΨΩ

OOC Captivity - OOC

Oh, yes. I just haven‘t been updating it much.
  10. Ghostrix ΣΓβΞΔλΠΨΩ

IC Captivity - IC

"Just..some weapons..nothing much..." *He would be able to*
  11. Ghostrix ΣΓβΞΔλΠΨΩ

IC Captivity - IC

"I can’t..." *They just enter the door to the bunker without saying anything*
  12. Ghostrix ΣΓβΞΔλΠΨΩ

IC Captivity - IC

"No..No! We...I just..was startled..."
  13. Ghostrix ΣΓβΞΔλΠΨΩ

IC Captivity - IC

"You just shot someone! What’s going on?"
  14. Ghostrix ΣΓβΞΔλΠΨΩ

IC Captivity - IC

*The guy just watches* "What..Who..." *The two start backing away*
  15. Ghostrix ΣΓβΞΔλΠΨΩ

IC Captivity - IC

"Oh god! What the...What happened!?" (Yes, they would.)
  16. Ghostrix ΣΓβΞΔλΠΨΩ

IC Captivity - IC

*After 10 more minutes the would get up* "It should have worked, hopefully."
  17. Ghostrix ΣΓβΞΔλΠΨΩ

IC Captivity - IC

"So..can we agree to not attack each other? So we can go our separate ways?"
  18. Ghostrix ΣΓβΞΔλΠΨΩ

IC Captivity - IC

"Sure thing." *He puts one paw on each person, and closes his eyes* *A few minutes later he opens his eyes and Mark and 89 start faintly glowing* *The people are just standing there, hesitant on what to do*
  19. Ghostrix ΣΓβΞΔλΠΨΩ

IC Captivity - IC

"Oh, well..I guess I could..try. I haven’t done that in a while.." *He looks at them* "You can lay them on the ground here." *He pats the ground in front of him* "Oh...I...um..This is usually the part where they attack us..I don’t know what to do." *They don’t fire, but they don’t put down the...
  20. Ghostrix ΣΓβΞΔλΠΨΩ

IC Captivity - IC

"You’re...So, you’re one of those people. Who kidnap kids." "Give us one good reason we shouldn’t shoot you." "Oh, Hi. What do you ne-" *He looks at the bodies* "Who are you?"
Back
Top Bottom