Search results for query: *

• Users: Fuvia
  • Order by date
  1. F

Wavebank Custom Wave Bank Creation and Installation - 1.3.4.X, beyond

I followed the requirements to a T. I downloaded visual studio as it had wanted, and then it wanted xna framework, which is bundled with xact, but I cannot download xna framework because the program thinks that I do not have visual studio downloaded, which I showed having open in the background...
  2. F

Wavebank Custom Wave Bank Creation and Installation - 1.3.4.X, beyond

Yeah, looks like I can't make wavebanks with this technique. Running windows 10 and so I guess this doesn't work. Does anyone know of an alternative to this to make wavebanks? : \ This seems to be a similar problem as someone else on this forum from 3 years ago and it was never answered. Not...
  3. F

Wavebank [NEW] Touhou Wavebank v2.1 for 1.4 [Includes: Better sound quality, new tracks, and remixes for otherworldly tracks!]

Hey, I'm sorry to bother you again but navigating these forums is hard for me and you seem friendly enough... Do you know where I would go to find a tutorial on how to make my own wavebank that is up to date for 1.4.2 and stuff?
  4. F

Wavebank [NEW] Touhou Wavebank v2.1 for 1.4 [Includes: Better sound quality, new tracks, and remixes for otherworldly tracks!]

Going to wait on this probably. I have downloaded the most recent version, my terraria is fully up to date, etc etc. However, it does appear that the wavebank in question has not updated like Fuzzy had stated and that is most likely contributing to the issue as the file has not been updated...
  5. F

I got a weird issue. I've been using wavebanks forever and know how to install them into terraria, but when trying to implement your wavebank into the game, it causes the game to infinitely load for some reason on a blank screen. Not sure if it user error, the game just being weird or something...
Back
Top Bottom