Search results for query: *

• Users: -Q-
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Q

Placeable Tiles with AI? Are Craftable Turrets Possible?

If there's already a mod out there someone can point me to that would be great. otherwise I think it'd be cool to create craftable turrets but I'm not sure how that would work with placeable tiles. Looks like sentry weapons are classified as projectiles and have a bunch of support code for AI...
  2. Q

Help- Background disappearing behind transparent block.

I'm trying to make a new glass-type block, however when I place the blocks too thick the background walls behind the blocks disappear behind them. I've set everything i can think of to make it truly transparent even tried making it lighted: Main.tileSolid[Type] = true...
  3. Q

tModLoader Hammerator & Spacerator | auto hammer and auto space blocks - Makes Hoiks Easy!

Releasing 1.0 of the Hammerator & Spacerator tools. For this release the tools are accessed via hotkeys not items. Do you like hoiks but hate how incredibly tedious they are to create. Block, ,hammer, hammer, hammer, <space> , Block , hammer, hammer, hammer, <space>, Block, ,hammer, hammer...
  4. Q

Hoik helper mod?

Hoiks are really cool and a lot of fun to use but they are really really tedious to make. Is there an existing mod to help make Hoiks? If not I do have some ideas of my own and might dive into the deep end of modding: I think the most balanced thing would be something akin to the...
Back
Top Bottom