Search results for query: *

1. JuicyMeats

Other Make tModLoader an actual DLC

Downloadable content that adds to the game.
  2. JuicyMeats

So even as a separate app, it's still a DLC? I can see that.
  3. JuicyMeats

What's the point you're trying to make?
  4. JuicyMeats

It says tModLoader is a DLC but it's still played as a separate app, so I don't think it counts. Maybe once tModLoader has caught up to Terraria, we can make tMod a DLC that is added on to the game. Not sure if this is possible, though.
  5. JuicyMeats

Marley's Terraria Resprite

Is there anything else you'd like to update for this pack? I've noticed the forum has been completely dead for four months, so I'd just like to bring attention to this pack.
  6. JuicyMeats

Calamity Texture Pack Updated to Work for 1.4

you must now use the original calamity texture pack from the original forum post because this one is old and broken
  7. JuicyMeats

Texture Pack Drip Texture Pack

*GASP* they do not know the drip THEY MUST BE PUNISHEDD but seriously, good pack
  8. JuicyMeats

Texture Pack Better Ambiance Texture Pack (now for 1.4, but NOT on the workshop... yet)

Hello? Regarding my post from last year, is Better Ambiance dead, and why haven't we heard from development in (1...2...3...4...5...6...) 8 months?! We're really eager to see this texture pack grow and evolve, but that can't happen if Better Ambiance dies. So, back to the point, can you send us...
  9. JuicyMeats

tModLoader Storm's Additions Mod

It'll be sad to see the tweaks go... Great job anyway!
  10. JuicyMeats

Thank you for the follow!

Thank you for the follow!
  11. JuicyMeats

Texture Pack "Improved" Empress of Light Mask.

This is amazing! Full support. One problem: the downloads are confusing and I can't make sense of the images. I don't know which are the new ones and which are the old ones. Maybe clean up the post to get rid of the "outdated" one and make the images less messy. That's all from me! EDIT: Also...
  12. JuicyMeats

Texture Pack Foundry&Alchemy Texture Pack

Woah. Those sprites are amazing! Can't wait to see more! 哇。那些精靈太神奇了!迫不及待地想看到更多!
  13. JuicyMeats

Official Behind the scenes of Journey's End - A Q&A with the Programmers and Artists of Terraria

Okay so these questions are about vanilla and modded: What do you think about tModLoader, and do you have any thoughts on making it official? Which mod is your favourite, if any at all? Just for some fun, how many frames of animation does the Eye of Cthulhu have? What do you think about...
  14. JuicyMeats

Texture Pack De-Sexualized Zoologist

I looked through your texture pack and found a couple issues, so I simply fixed them! Nothing else.
  15. JuicyMeats

Texture Pack De-Sexualized Zoologist

Can i contribute to the texture pack
  16. JuicyMeats

NPCs & Enemies Lunatic Cultist Rework

Damn did you just update the textures
  17. JuicyMeats

Texture Pack Kais's Tweaxtures!

I am liking this!
  18. JuicyMeats

And mine?

And mine?
  19. JuicyMeats

Texture Pack Better Ambiance Texture Pack (now for 1.4, but NOT on the workshop... yet)

Dear Lunatic Lobbyist, Your water file is obsolete. Instead of having to muck about with xnb files, you can just get the png file and put it into the texture pack via the directory that you mention. On a higher note, Better Ambiance is probably going to be a must-have for me in my playthroughs...
Back
Top Bottom