Search results for query: *

1. QUEENOFCHICKENS

Xbox One Bunny NPC leaves and comes back everyday help?

Okay so every time I play terraria I see Ryan the bunny or something has arrived, then at the end of the day it just leaves and does the same thing the next day. Does it have something to do with it living in the jungle?
  2. QUEENOFCHICKENS

Drawings & Paintings im proud of my abstract art school naruto assessment

this is my art assessment, we had to choose a person, and i chose, NARUTO!!!! im personally proud of it idk if its good or not, XD it had to be abstract btw
  3. QUEENOFCHICKENS

Drawings & Paintings i will draw you and then rate my drawing

so, technically, just reply to this thread if you would like me too have a go at drawing you, thought it might be something fun for me. once i post the picture, you may rate my picture out of ten. aslo, please tell me if you want it screen drawn or by hand, if you dont care, then say, "dont...
  4. QUEENOFCHICKENS

Serious my disbled chook, sarah, and her story

hi guys, this is about sarah, she is the best chicken ever so please dont say anything harmful, because she was very old and has died a couple of days ago, she is such a CUTEY, well to me. this, is sarah edit 1: so, you might be wondering, HOW THE HELL IS THIS CHOOK DISBABLED, i was planing to...
  5. QUEENOFCHICKENS

Drawings & Paintings my (idk if its good) art

okkkkk, so my art, my actual art
  6. QUEENOFCHICKENS

whats your favourite GAMING youtuber?

if you read the title THEN I WOULDNT NEED TO EXPLAIN, but uummm, just say who your fav is andddddddddd, first time im making rules . dont say my fav is blah blah and then say the trash youtuber is bla bla, it could offend people and make them mad and we dont want fights right? . dont start...
  7. QUEENOFCHICKENS

Xbox One 2 player on console, IN THE SAME ROOM?

IVE GOT A QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me and my brother want to play terraria together, and we live in the same house, sooooo, we tryed many ways to play with each other on the same xbox 1, but we couldnt, is it gonna be in an update, or can we already do it, but...
  8. QUEENOFCHICKENS

Console why was ocram removed

i have been lucky enough to battle ocram but i have a question, why was he removed?
  9. QUEENOFCHICKENS

(AMA) ask CHICKENQUEEN anything

feel free to ask me anything about anything about anything. it can be useful or useless, happy or scary, boring or intresting. i really dont care. just dont ask me any sciency stuff or anything that i have to use my brain about
  10. QUEENOFCHICKENS

if you have gifs, post em here

post ur lol gifs like that is my faviourite stuff omg what am I saying?
  11. QUEENOFCHICKENS

Items faviourite weapons

what is your favourite weapon? mine is the star wrath...
  12. QUEENOFCHICKENS

Game Mechanics demon hearts should work on normal mode

why cant demon hearts be used on normal mode? im not yelling, just asking.<3👍:)
  13. QUEENOFCHICKENS

Xbox One i cant defeat the moonlord without the nurse. ADVICE!!!

hi. I cant seem to defeat the moon lord without sitting in my box and using my solar eruption to reach him. ive tried to fight him withot the nurse but i died pretty quickly.:)
  14. QUEENOFCHICKENS

hi

I am a person and I like Naruto. I am turning 13 this year I look forward to chatting with everyone and the new journeys end update
Back
Top Bottom