Search results for query: *

1. Dominic11121

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Nerf the Jungle's Wrath.
  2. Dominic11121

Weapons & Equip Ranger healing (we all want this!)

I'm trying to tell you something. Giving any class lifesteal is hard to balance. It would probably be easiest balance-wise to make a lifesteal weapon. If you tried, ammo, that would be tricky. You see, Melee players have a weapon called Vampire Knives. Vampire Knives doesn't have that high DPS...
  3. Dominic11121

Game Mechanics STOP EATING MY EMBLEMS!!!

Yeah, I think accessories in the 6th slot should still be there, but the slot wouldn't give any statistical benefits, kind of like vanity. Quality of life. Support.
  4. Dominic11121

Biomes & Nature In the center third of your world in The Underworld, the background should have obsidian buildings

Hell needs a revamp in terms of gameplay. It becomes so irrelevant to anything in Hardmode.
  5. Dominic11121

Blocks & Decoration Marble Columns

Support because MARBLE IS AWESOME!
  6. Dominic11121

Weapons & Equip Obsidian Armor overhaul?

OK, we all know Obsidian Armor is garbage and not worth the work. I have an idea to make it better: It could possibly be a mid-pre-hardmode throwing armor. Here's the stats: ----- Headpiece: 4 Defense +5% Throwing Damage +10% Not to Consume Item Breastplate: 5 Defense +15% Throwing Damage...
  7. Dominic11121

Weapons & Equip Ranger healing (we all want this!)

Hmmm... I don't know. If they do that, it makes rangers join the "Classes with the Lifesteal" club. I'd rather have ranged as the class with the high dps at a price (of ammo).
  8. Dominic11121

Items Lunar workbench

And would a Nebula Pickaxe use up your mana?
  9. Dominic11121

Items Lunar workbench

Maybe if you made it out of all of the different stations, too? Or maybe you can craft stations together to make multi-stations and at the end of the game they can all be combined? EDIT: A multi-station could be a Blend-o-matic + Solidifier + Steampunk Boiler = Steampunk Workshop...
  10. Dominic11121

Items Clentaminator - Pure Solution

Better idea: The Dryad/Witch Doctor can sell an altar that stops all biome spreading in a giant radius?
  11. Dominic11121

Biomes & Nature Some more biome keys?

Did anybody say anything about an ocean key? Ocean Key would get a Coral Staff. The Coral Staff is like the Venom Staff except it doesn't inflict venom and the projectiles can pierce.
  12. Dominic11121

Biomes & Nature In the center third of your world in The Underworld, the background should have obsidian buildings

What if it was crumbled in Hardmode? You activate Hardmode by beating the guardian of hell, or the Wall of Flesh, right? If you kill him, it's like conquering the underworld because that's pretty much all it has to offer.
  13. Dominic11121

NPCs & Enemies Eater of Worlds is impossible on Expert

Evasion is key in Expert Mode. I don't think the Slime Mount is that fast. Just use the shield and boots for sprinting (hermes, flurry, spectre, etc.). I used The Ball o' Hurt to kill him. Pretty pathetic for an expert boss. If you fight him on the surface, he spits more. Maybe make an arena...
  14. Dominic11121

What I mean is in the backdrop in hell, there should be obsidian buildings like one ones you encounter in The Underworld there. I don't know how it would change the game in any way other than aesthetics. I think it would give some sort of depth to the obsidian buildings.
  15. Dominic11121

tAPI Arcanity: Create your own spells (WIP - unreleased) ideas needed

Do you have an estimated release date? I WANNA PLAY IT SO BAD.
  16. Dominic11121

Like the Inferno Staff? That would be cool.
  17. Dominic11121

Modifiers: Ichor- Inflicts Ichor for 5 secs. Cursed- Inflicts Cursed Inferno for 8 secs. Crippling- Inflicts Weakness for 4 secs. Rejuvenating- Heals you by x% of the damage it deals if it hits you or an ally. Dark- Deals +x% amount of damage. Angelic- Conserves x% amount of Mana. Parasitic-...
  18. Dominic11121

Mod Ideas?

Probably pilgrims and native Americans, too.
  19. Dominic11121

Mod Ideas?

A Valentines and/or Thanksgiving moon event.
  20. Dominic11121

tAPI Mod-Raria --- Mr. Terraria's Mod!

Sounds like a cool mod.
Back
Top Bottom