Search results for query: *

1. B

Console We need KB+Mouse support!

Good news (aparently) WE GOT IT, DUDE! I can't wait to play Terraria the right way in PS4!
  2. B

Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

Is it even possible? I've never seen a developer commenting about this subject in specific.
  3. B

It would be awesome

It would be awesome
  4. B

Console ADD KEYBOARD AND MOUSE CONTROLS TO CONSOLE

I'm with I'm with you on that, dude.
  5. B

Parity at last! Terraria 1.3.5 Launches Today on Xbox One and PlayStation 4!

I wish it since i've bought the game for PS4. It's so limited that becomes sad to play!
  6. B

You've got the Touch, You've got the Power! Controller & Customization Update hits Mobile Terraria Today!

It would be great If they enjoy this kind of update to looking for CONSOLE players that wishes deeply for an KB+mouse support!
  7. B

I'm so excited with the update, but sad at the same time, cause it's the last chance of we getting KB+mouse support to consoles. Please at least tell us If it's possible or not.
  8. B

What's the chance of we getting KB+mouse support to consoles? Since it's the last update ever, could you guys make It happen? I just wish to play the game with an 1-9 hotbar! Please, team, all players gonna be so happy!
Back
Top Bottom