Search results for query: *

1. Yaroog

Yaroog's humble beginning - art request thread

HI Darth , requests are closed so that my queue doesn't fill xD yet again , life has caught me in the middle. I will reopen once I've finished my first queue
  2. Yaroog

You're welcome ! anytime :3

You're welcome ! anytime :3
  3. Yaroog

Gotta catch 'em all !

Gotta catch 'em all !
  4. Yaroog

you're welcome ! this one was a lot of fun :3 so that's 2 down , 3 to go ! and then we're open again hehe
  5. Yaroog

^I shall once everything's open again :3 In the meantime ... @TheQuietBisharp 's :3 like I said , in somehow the same style as my profile pic x3 (Kanji means "Quiet Blade" btw)
  6. Yaroog

No worries there. It's the least I can do for you guys. I believe the learning from each piece is payment enough too ... and it's a nice thing to do while waiting for 1.3 ^^
  7. Yaroog

Okay guys, noted :3 I think I shall put something in after that one goes. Thanks all for your kind help ! and for everyone who's wanting a slot , I'll do my best to be faster :)
  8. Yaroog

anytime @darthmorf :D

anytime @darthmorf :D
  9. Yaroog

Yeah , I also don't know how that works xD so perhaps some time
  10. Yaroog

1 request done ! Darthmorf , in a green colorscheme xD yeah , tried to go monotonic here since I'm still learning a lot about values. So , let's say he blew up some green but can't get it off. @darthmorf
  11. Yaroog

Ok , noted. Will get back to you guys soon
  12. Yaroog

Hi guys ~ yes , working on them indeed. Can't wait to get back into them, just life and other hobbies coming xD and with the new tune from 1.3 , yes I can make something soon
  13. Yaroog

No worries, you'll be in the next queue ^^ till then , I have to manage the work cut out for me
  14. Yaroog

Well, I believe paws don't usually have thumbs. So , yes it'll still be a paw, just not the ones we love to hold on our pets hehe
  15. Yaroog

I can pretty much draw anything really :) just not so much on the background side since that takes me longer (and I have less experience, but I can if I wanted to).
  16. Yaroog

Hmm , I can work with any , whichever way that you can best describe what you would like would be good. Yes, your profile pickdoes help too ! or if you would like to have her in a different way , then perhaps you can describe it to me or send some picture (through link or so).
  17. Yaroog

Aw, don't worry about it. Yeah , last month was busier. To add, I would be generally slow because I do work a day job (I'd say it's at least 1/3's of my time in a week xD). Some days are easier than others, but I do my best to get myself back at things. I will plan to overhaul a lot indeed...
  18. Yaroog

Yes I do , and they're in queue (so this On Hold status will be opened up again when the following are done) 1. DarthMorf 2. QuietBisharp 3. Speedle 4. Skye Sorry for the inconvenience ♣
  19. Yaroog

^ I have updated the description. If you have any requests, Skye, It'd be the last I'll take till I lift the On Hold status xD just too many things happening at once around irl. Don't worry, I'll get back to things soon enough ^^
Back
Top Bottom