Search results for query: *

1. RandomTerrarian137

tModLoader Apotheosis & Friends

I can't summon Ascend Chibii Devourer, even using cheats. PD: I can spawn other bosses like Calamity GOD and THE LORDE.
  2. RandomTerrarian137

tModLoader Ancients Awakened (Work in Progress)

Nope, bugs are really weird xd
  3. RandomTerrarian137

I found a bug while fighting Yamata Awakened, if you go too far away from him, (if Yamata don't teleport) his main head will despawn, but his body and the other heads not. (Remember that his body will follow you if you try to scape from him)
  4. RandomTerrarian137

Sometimes Shen Doragon uses his spin attack, he despawns because he want, i was killing his awakened phase, and he spined extremely fast and just despawned. Edit: This only happens sometimes out of the chaos biomes.
  5. RandomTerrarian137

True theme of supreme Rajah rabbit --->
  6. RandomTerrarian137

Yeah, I updated and the new materials appeared =) Also, someone knows about an accesory called "ono", droped by the null's?
  7. RandomTerrarian137

Nope, not to me Well, i don't want, but i will use cheats to get it. ;(
  8. RandomTerrarian137

I found a bug in you mod: When i kill The Equinox Worms, the message of the new minerals appears and all, but the celestial ore (radium and darkmatter) don't spawn, i tried in other world, but nothing happened. I tried in: Small World Normal World Large World And in expert worlds nothing...
Back
Top Bottom