Search results for query: *

1. MagicCows45

New Age Retro Terraria

Cant you guys just remake it though, people dont like the new textures.
  2. MagicCows45

tModLoader Research from 1.4 in Terraria 1.3.5

I cant see it, I cant see hot keys either, make it the same as 1.4.
  3. MagicCows45

New Age Retro Terraria

The hellforge in the inventory has the old texture but uses the new one when places, all the ore tools like gold, silver, copper etc have their new textures, none of the potions have the old textures, the water bolt doesnt have its old texture and tons of other weapons and accessories. :/
  4. MagicCows45

New Age Retro Terraria

I went in and not everything has old textures, the potions, the early game ore tools, they all have their 1.3 textures, if you could update it fully I would appreciate it. :)
  5. MagicCows45

Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

Dude, do you have a problem with the fact that the things chosen were voted by Cardi B listeners? Tasteless instagram users?
  6. MagicCows45

Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

screw this we wanted TV head I will never download the update that adds this horrible vanitys.
  7. MagicCows45

New Age Retro Terraria

please update this I need it
  8. MagicCows45

New Age Retro Terraria

Please update it to support 1.4 when it comes because I just don't like the new 1.3 textures.
  9. MagicCows45

Other Can you add a feature on the steam properties section to roll back the game version?

If they are doing that, the 2 features I dreamed of are finally true! Thanks for the link.
  10. MagicCows45

Waiting for red to allow us to play old terraria.

Waiting for red to allow us to play old terraria.
  11. MagicCows45

Other Maybe a way to play older updates?

Please make this in 1.4, red. I made a post requesting it and a guy sent me the link.
  12. MagicCows45

Texture Pack KATTUI - A Terraria Interface Pack by Techdude594 and Kiddles

I am here from a reddit post saying this is an old 1.1 style texture pack. where is it?
  13. MagicCows45

Other Can you add a feature on the steam properties section to roll back the game version?

I really wanted to play old terraria since I saw chippy making a video on it! I want to play old terraria legally but the game launcher is broken and I didn't start PC till 2017 so I was on 1.3. If you guys could add it maybe in the steam beta section in properties that would be nice. :) Love...
Back
Top Bottom