Search results for query: *

1. Kristaps Keiss 🌳

tModLoader Clone Projectile

I have absolutely no idea how it was called in the source code, because the code is all over the place. All that I know is that it is in the section titled "main" under the "Terraria" that is used in "using Terraria"
  2. Kristaps Keiss 🌳

since idk how to exactly call the DrawProj_Flamethrower code, here is what my custom projectile code looks like using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; using VanillaFlamethrowers.Items; using Terraria.Audio; using...
  3. Kristaps Keiss 🌳

hey, i've been having some issues when trying to clone the flamethrower projectile. this is what my projectile looks like right now, and i would like it to look more like the vanilla Flames projectile (the projectile used by the flamethrower and elf melter), and i believe that the detail...
  4. Kristaps Keiss 🌳

@Redigit🌳 gotta ask, is this monstrosity of a seed from a seed combination, or is it a...

@Redigit🌳 gotta ask, is this monstrosity of a seed from a seed combination, or is it a standalone thing? because this will determine how bad that new seed actually is
  5. Kristaps Keiss 🌳

Blocks & Decoration Torch God's Blessing in the ocean biome

could it be possible to make it so that when in an ocean biome, torch god's blessing converts regular torches into coral torches? the ocean biome is the only biome that has a torch variant that doesn't get registered by the blessing.
  6. Kristaps Keiss 🌳

Weapons & Equip Old Ones Army Sentry Accessories

could it be possible to buff the Huntress's buckler and Monk's belt accessories? they are tier 2 OOA accessories, currently just as good as the other 2 accessories, which are obtainable from tier1 OOA, and if a sentry is used, people tend to use only 1 sentry accessory, because neither bonuses...
  7. Kristaps Keiss 🌳

that might make more sense, but with one half of the accessories being available a whole tier...

that might make more sense, but with one half of the accessories being available a whole tier later than the other half, and them being completely identical, and them not being able to stack, bugs me. it is clear that the T2 OOA sentry accessories should be stronger than the T1 OOA sentry...
  8. Kristaps Keiss 🌳

hey, red, could it be possible to buff the Huntress's buckler and Monk's belt accessories? they...

hey, red, could it be possible to buff the Huntress's buckler and Monk's belt accessories? they are currently just as good as the other 2 accessories, which are obtainable from t1 OOA, and if a sentry is used, people tend to use only 1 sentry accessory, because neither bonuses stack with the...
  9. Kristaps Keiss 🌳

tre

tre
  10. Kristaps Keiss 🌳

my idea comes from the mod of redemption version of druids, where the weapons are (mostly) based...

my idea comes from the mod of redemption version of druids, where the weapons are (mostly) based off of different parts of nature, with the starting staves all being wood staves.
  11. Kristaps Keiss 🌳

make it worse than paper airplanes by giving it only 1 damage, make it throwable, and make it...

make it worse than paper airplanes by giving it only 1 damage, make it throwable, and make it break upon it hitting a block, or a single enemy, and then you're set
  12. Kristaps Keiss 🌳

all i can think of is druids

all i can think of is druids
  13. Kristaps Keiss 🌳

that vote was unfair. all of the options are the a word tool

that vote was unfair. all of the options are the a word tool
  14. Kristaps Keiss 🌳

@BigBoySmoke69🌳 make it 1.2/1.2.4 items only

@BigBoySmoke69🌳 make it 1.2/1.2.4 items only
  15. Kristaps Keiss 🌳

@Kirby Eevee🌳 the items that you throw out and they become stationary weapons are called traps...

@Kirby Eevee🌳 the items that you throw out and they become stationary weapons are called traps in dead cells
  16. Kristaps Keiss 🌳

now he's gonna ask for 5k likes and $20

now he's gonna ask for 5k likes and $20
  17. Kristaps Keiss 🌳

with us being given the ability to combine secret world seeds into custom secret seeds, would...

with us being given the ability to combine secret world seeds into custom secret seeds, would combining every seed (except for the zenith/getfixedboi seed) just give you the zenith/getfixed boi seed, seeing as it's already a combination of every other secret seed?
  18. Kristaps Keiss 🌳

@Redigit🌳 bush boulders. dryad sells saplings that you plant like regular trees, but when they...

@Redigit🌳 bush boulders. dryad sells saplings that you plant like regular trees, but when they fully grow, they become bushes that are are like rolling cacti, except better, because they can also spawn naturally. plus, bushes are just short trees
  19. Kristaps Keiss 🌳

(btw, i requested to get my name changed from my steam account name, to one that includes a tree)

(btw, i requested to get my name changed from my steam account name, to one that includes a tree)
  20. Kristaps Keiss 🌳

they're probably from Switzerland, due to not taking part in the war

they're probably from Switzerland, due to not taking part in the war
Back
Top Bottom