Search results for query: *

1. scientistB

Terraria State of the Game - April 2024

Those conveyors... The factory must grow. The mob farm must grow.
  2. scientistB

Terraria: Undeluxe Edition - Out Now!

Thank you, I understand now. Don't know how I didn't figure that out sooner...
  3. scientistB

Terraria: Undeluxe Edition - Out Now!

"QoL? More like SoL." Pardon my lack of cognitive function, I absolutely need to know what "SoL" means. Sad of Life? Shabby of Life? I scream for I do not know.
  4. scientistB

Terraria State of the Game - November 2023

Can't wait; loving the new visuals. In the video, it seems like there's a much bigger research UI, and the Kaleidoscope seems to have that new attack animation we saw in the other new whips. Wonder what it means, unless it's just a random animation for flair. A couple new items in the banner...
  5. scientistB

Had a dream last night that you were no longer with us. You okay out there?

Had a dream last night that you were no longer with us. You okay out there?
  6. scientistB

NPCs & Enemies Buff Red Devils

It feels like a wasted opportunity that Red Devils have 600 HP when they could very easily have had 666 HP instead. Maybe lower its defense by 5 or something to compensate. I apologize for having the sense of humor of a child, and if this has already been pitched before.
  7. scientistB

Terraria State of the Game - August 2023

I was worried that I would stick to Terra Blade forever in my recent melee run, but the moment I discovered Flying Dragon's raw power, I dropped Terra Blade almost instantly. Moon Lord stood no chance. Hope it doesn't get nerfed. Justice for Golem Fist though. All right enough rambling from me
  8. scientistB

My guess/hope is that, out of the two, Brain would be getting a new theme shared with Eater of Worlds. Both evils are getting their own whips so, maybe they're getting a little touch-up as a whole?
  9. scientistB

Something else I thought about: Aether furniture looks nice, but if that requires Aether Blocks, that would mean I'd need to destroy a lot of the limited shimmer liquid in order to craft said furniture. Shimmer only becomes infinite post-Moon Lord... maybe there's some new/other way of obtaining...
  10. scientistB

Potential new weapon in that banner's item frame?
  11. scientistB

Awesome pfp

Awesome pfp
  12. scientistB

Red, just crossed my mind - Can we make it so that Getfixedboi turns on the Otherworld music...

Red, just crossed my mind - Can we make it so that Getfixedboi turns on the Otherworld music automatically just like in the Drunk seed?
  13. scientistB

Purple and White are the coolest. Now if only there was a rainbow one called The Rave Stick...

Purple and White are the coolest. Now if only there was a rainbow one called The Rave Stick...
  14. scientistB

YEAAAAH W FOR TRUE FLAILS Best melee weapons imo

YEAAAAH W FOR TRUE FLAILS Best melee weapons imo
  15. scientistB

The Bone Helm; it doesn't scale well into Master Mode. On the opposite hand, Flamethrowers; poor...

The Bone Helm; it doesn't scale well into Master Mode. On the opposite hand, Flamethrowers; poor things don't exist at all until a certain point.
  16. scientistB

Terraria State of the Game - July 2023

Dapper Raptor Dapper Raptor
  17. scientistB

The stars need to align for this to happen but I won't waver.

The stars need to align for this to happen but I won't waver.
  18. scientistB

Mushroom Man let's go InB4 Chippy's "Terraria 1.4.5 looks spicy" video

Mushroom Man let's go InB4 Chippy's "Terraria 1.4.5 looks spicy" video
  19. scientistB

I thought about using them but decided to stick to pre-hardmode minions to avoid spoilers(?) I...

I thought about using them but decided to stick to pre-hardmode minions to avoid spoilers(?) I specifically placed the Slime, Hornet and Imp in the position of the Three Kings constellation. Because once upon a time, they truly were the three kings of pre-hardmode summoning.
  20. scientistB

Hey Red, I made a Stardust-themed loading image today. May I be so bould as to ask that you add...

Hey Red, I made a Stardust-themed loading image today. May I be so bould as to ask that you add it to the game? Would use the updated Baby Slime sprite if I had it Much love
Back
Top Bottom