Search results for query: *

1. MetalMalamar

tModLoader Endgame Mod

When, generally speaking, would the new biome come into play?
  2. MetalMalamar

NPCs & Enemies Hardmode Skies!

Fishron can be summoned at any point during hardmode and is more of an optional side-boss, plus the fact that the sky isn't really a major or important area so adding more to it feels kinda unnecesarry, so no support. The only way i think the sky would be useful if there was an endgame palace in...
  3. MetalMalamar

Blocks & Decoration Craftable Coralstone blocks.

you would still get it from the angler, of course.
  4. MetalMalamar

yeah i agree maybe i should change it BUT one world will give you about 20-30 coral so maybe 4 is enough.
  5. MetalMalamar

Blocks & Decoration Frozen Asphalt- the Ultimate Speed Boost

Sanic hegehog speed + ice = win. Support!
  6. MetalMalamar

You can use my ideas in any suggestion thread. this includes everyone who wants to take an idea from me and stick it to another one. im fine as long as you dont just rip an idea straight from someone else or me, obviously :)
  7. MetalMalamar

Blocks & Decoration [Sprites] Expanding on Coral, Seashell and Starfish

Woah, didn't see this thread when looking for threads that already suggested more coralstone. Thanks for tagging me though. Also, support of course! :):happy: P.S: The shark fin could be used in the recipe for the Tempest Armor set instead of being dropped by Duke Fishron suggested by...
  8. MetalMalamar

This one's simple. Coralstone blocks are awesome ASIDE from being a pain in the :red: to get. ESPECIALLY for people who don't care for fishing. So making them craftable would be a reasonable decision. Recipe: 1 coral 4/5 of any stone crafting station: Any workbench Result: 4/5 coralstone block...
  9. MetalMalamar

is cat planet a raocow reference or just something random? please tell me it's a raocow...

is cat planet a raocow reference or just something random? please tell me it's a raocow reference (ALL HAIL RAOCOW, OUR LORD, SAVIOR AND CANADIAN COW). cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet
  10. MetalMalamar

Biomes & Nature Ice Biome Plantera, Golem and Lihzahrd Temple alts

exactly what GIRGHGH said, i just want more icy action. and i can always remove the whole palace concept if it ends up being too similiar to the jungle thing and add something unique to differentiate it . i'm personally kind of against the whole "everything needs an alt" thing anyway.
  11. MetalMalamar

is it on the page or are you talking about the keyboard key? i pressed the keyboard key and it did nothing. and i also don't see a "delete" option on the OP. sorry for being such a n00b.
  12. MetalMalamar

Hmmmm..... That's an interesting idea. Hmmmmmm.......
  13. MetalMalamar

whoops accidentaly posted it twice. i cant figure out how to delete it. help. o_O
  14. MetalMalamar

This is just an idea, but what i really want the ice biome to have more stuff in it. and since it's pretty much an alt jungle (kinda) it would make sense to make it more like the jungle. So, first off is the Plantera alt, and i've thought about it for some time, so here we go: Phrostix: 1...
  15. MetalMalamar

This is just an idea, but what i really want the ice biome to have more stuff in it. and since it's pretty much an alt jungle (kinda) it would make sense to make it more like the jungle. So, first off is the Plantera alt, and i've thought about it for some time, so here we go: Phrostix: 1...
  16. MetalMalamar

I made a house, feedback please.

it's pretty dull tbh. maybe try adding a roof, some different furniture/blocks, windows, bookshelves, maybe a garden, just think of something creative to add. and fix the foreground walls (the ones you can touch), they look plain. it just looks...empty. and the decorations & furniture are all...
  17. MetalMalamar

Theo's Vanity Workshop!

Thanks! :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:
  18. MetalMalamar

tiers won't stop me from being the king......of......everything!

tiers won't stop me from being the king......of......everything!
Back
Top Bottom