Search results for query: *

1. H

Items The Time potion

It would apply to all players. Added to the post.
  2. H

Items The Time potion

I see your point, but fishes in terraria are primary material used for alchemy, that's why fishing is something useful.
  3. H

Thank you!

Thank you!
  4. H

Items The Time potion

I'm not sure. It's just potion sickness... what about time sickness?
  5. H

Items The Time potion

Everyone, who tried to get to the last wave in the event, or who had problems with bosses becouse of the limited time can say nights/days can be too short. I have something for this! The Time potion! Tooltip: Stops Moon and Sun Grants: Timeless Buff: Stops sun/moon, +2 minutes for whatever...
  6. H

Texture Pack Texture a day pack

I've tried an adamantite spear... I'm not very happy with it, I wanted a mechanical look, but... oh, well. Still, here is it:
  7. H

Items Inferno bullets and arrows

I hate getting souls! I never have them when they are needed! What about 50 chlorophyte arrows/bullets, 10 living fire blocks and 50 hellfire arrows/25 exploding bullets?
  8. H

That's a bit too expensive.
  9. H

Thanks! I think arrows with diffrent abilty are more interesting. Do you have any ideas about the recipe?
  10. H

Ok, I will change it to 30 then (enough?).
  11. H

Hmm, what about 50 blocks:p? And yes, they pierce, I will add that to the post. Not a lot, I don't want it OP, but definitly less than the fork. Any ideas?
  12. H

Hello dear readers! It's my second suggestion (first about items) and I really like to have an opinion about it. I present the.... INFERNO BULLETS AND ARROWS! (kinda like explosive bullets, but a bit more unique) What it does then? Smillar effect to inferno fork (with a bit smaller area, but...
  13. H

Biomes & Nature Plantable moss seeds

Sounds good! Let's wait and see!
  14. H

Biomes & Nature Plantable moss seeds

Hello everyone! My first post! I would really like to suggest...moss seeds! I enjoy how the coloured moss on the walls of the wet caves looks. There could be a seed for each colour (five), sold by the Dryad while it is raining. Actually the Dryad could also sell mossified walls, but I'm not...
Back
Top Bottom