Search results for query: *

• Users: Cepukka
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Cepukka

Other More Options to Reduce Lag!

Well, the tittle says it all, but you might ask why this? Have you ever experienced lag? Any kind of lag e.g. Framerate Drop, Freezing, ETC? Well, that's why! Making Terraria lighter makes buggy computers handle it better!
  2. Cepukka

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Recycle Bin.

Hello There! So many people have made so many crafting mistakes (e.g. Crafting a wrong item), that they have to constantly get the materials back. I have simple solution to fix that problem and many others too! Recycle Bins...
  3. Cepukka

Drawings & Paintings HD Terraria Logo

I didn't made it in Photoshop! Instead, I used Paint.net! C: #Skillz If you like it, Please like this Thread and Share it to Everyone you Knowed and Loved! :)
  4. Cepukka

Items Enchanted Sword, Cursed Hammer and Crimson Axe Minions.

One time I got this idea while I was fighting Enchanted Sword. So, Enjoy! :) Let me explain details of the Minions. Minions act like there counterparts, but attack enemies (Of Corse you know that) and there are 4x times faster. They deal 32 Damage and average knockback (Knockback number 4)...
  5. Cepukka

Items Boomerang Sword Idea. :P

Hello There! I have one weapon idea, that is just really simple. No, It's not a boomerang but a sword that shoots projectile that acts like boomerang. Pretty neat to kill Eater of Worlds with it :) You can optain it by Crafting Boomerang and someking of sword together, finding it from...
  6. Cepukka

NPCs & Enemies Mechanical Boss Roar.

Hi! Cepukka here. The normal roar is fitting with every boss, but it's over used. I think I want to game have Mechanical Bosses own roar. I made a example :)
Back
Top Bottom