Search results for query: *

1. PricklyPineapple

Other classes have Zenith, Last Prism, Terraprisma, but the Ranger class is my favorite class...

Other classes have Zenith, Last Prism, Terraprisma, but the Ranger class is my favorite class and it really seems to get overshadowed in the end game by the other 3 classes. If you want, I'd happily write an argumentative essay with a three prong thesis statement and everything on why Ranger...
  2. PricklyPineapple

Happy birthday Red! I think it would be cool to find a way to get mods on Terraria console...

Happy birthday Red! I think it would be cool to find a way to get mods on Terraria console. People say it can’t be allowed or something like that but Skyrim is able to do it on console. It could also be cool if you did a collab with Calamity or Thorium to release them as payed DLC if modded...
  3. PricklyPineapple

Terraria State of the Game - November 2021

How funny would it be to wear the cultist hoodie to a catholic school
  4. PricklyPineapple

Mobile Could Terraria come to Apple Arcade?

I was wondering if Terraria could possibly come to Apple Arcade because Terraria seems like the kind of game that might do something like this. Anyone else want Terraria to come to Apple Arcade/think it could?
  5. PricklyPineapple

tModLoader deleted

Bye bye thread
  6. PricklyPineapple

lol what are pople doing on my wall

lol what are pople doing on my wall
  7. PricklyPineapple

[3DS] Does anyone have an endgame character?

I can't beat the WoF and frankly, I am getting tired of trying. All I want is just an endgame set-up on my 2DS so I can actually do stuff and have a cool world that I can play on and do builds and stuff on. If anyone could help, that would be awesome!
  8. PricklyPineapple

How balanced are Thorium and Ancients Awakened mods when used together?

I haven't played any Ancients Awakened, but just as a warning, the Mod of Redemption and Thorium both have throwing classes.
  9. PricklyPineapple

Ask me anything - Bad luck

Why have I never been able to defeat WoF on single player without using a hardmode character?
  10. PricklyPineapple

Other Random things in 1.4 that bug me

So that lead me to believe you thought that this was a bug as in something that wasnt working properly.
  11. PricklyPineapple

You posted it in Journey's End bug reports.
  12. PricklyPineapple

PC No Music

maybe your computer can't handle the sick beat of the thunderstorm music
  13. PricklyPineapple

**REPORTED** Queen Bee bug.

Oh I thought that was normal LOL
  14. PricklyPineapple

Ask a Hamburger anything about Terraria

what do you think of your addition to terraria
  15. PricklyPineapple

oh lol thats not really a bug