Search results for query: *

1. pixelcord

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Does anyone know how to make a boss generate an ore underground? I have the scripts for actually generating the ore down, but my issue is the generation after killing a boss part of it. It either doesn't work, or I can just restart the game and kill the boss again and then the ore generates more.
  2. pixelcord

tModLoader NPC Despawn Help

Nevermind - I solved the problem myself. To anyone who has this issue in the future, you need to make sure all 3 worm body parts have "npc.boss = true;".
  3. pixelcord

tModLoader NPC Despawn Help

So I have a worm boss that I am working on, and whenever I go offscreen too far the body and tail parts dissapear, and I can't find out why or how to fix this I would really appreciate some help. Here is the code for the head Here is the code for the body And the code for the tail Any help is...
  4. pixelcord

tModLoader Modding Help, need code.

If you want just the helmet, here is the code. Make sure that your helmet sprite, spritesheet, and .cs file are in a folder named Armor, inside of a folder named Items. using System.Collections.Generic; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; using static...
  5. pixelcord

tModLoader Help with Accessory

Hey, so I'm trying to make an item that freezes you and makes you invincible when you double tap down, but I can't seem to find a way to make invincibility or double tapping down. Does anyone know either? Thanks.
  6. pixelcord

tModLoader Post boss item drops

Hi, I am trying to make an item that only drops in the post-plantera jungle but I have no clue how to and can't find anywhere online. Does anyone know how? Thanks
  7. pixelcord

tModLoader Help with afterimage

So i'm trying to make a buff that gives you an adrenaline rush kind of thing, and I want it to give an afterimage effect, but every method I can find needs an armor set in order to use the effect. I need help
  8. pixelcord

I'll just tell you what I have for my projectile codes and see if it works. It shouldn't matter if the animation itself grows in size as long as each frame of the animation has the same border size. So, in SetDefaults(), make sure that your projectile.width and projectile.height are the size of...
  9. pixelcord

I'm not too sure about frames and animation, but whenever I do it I have them 2 pixels apart rather than 4 and they work fine so maybe try that?
  10. pixelcord

Question: I know it was listed earlier in the thread, but how do I give a projectile an afterimage effect, like how the tempest staff has an afterimage on the sharks it sends out? The other posts on the thread don't seem to work for me.
  11. pixelcord

tModLoader Help with speed effect

Hi, So I am trying to make a buff that makes the player have a sort of adrenaline rush, and I want it to give them an effect similar to the SoC or the tempest staff where there is a trail of frames behind you.. Does anyone know how? Thanks
  12. pixelcord

tModLoader Help with burst sound effect

Hi, So i made a bow similar to the clockwork assault rifle, where it shoots 3 arrows in a burst pattern for the cost of one arrow, but it only plays the arrow shooting sound effect once, whereas the clockwork assault rifle makes it play 3x for the 3 round burst. How can I get it so that it plays...
Back
Top Bottom