Search results for query: *

1. ButKicker11

It's sad that the 360 community and I are being left in the dust. I've played Terraria for 4...

It's sad that the 360 community and I are being left in the dust. I've played Terraria for 4 years, and now, 360 is gone. Now that I've been playing other games, I've had more fun playing Minecraft than I ever remember having on Terraria. That's the last you'll hear from me. Goodbye ;(
  2. ButKicker11

Well, goodbye community. Its been a good run.

Well, goodbye community. Its been a good run.
  3. ButKicker11

Xbox 360 Capture the Gem!

I'm sorry, but I'm just done with Terraria, with the unfortunate news of the Xbox 360 No longer being updated. If I ever move to Xbox One, (Which is less than a 1% chance because of financial reasons) I will update this thread saying I will continue this event.
  4. ButKicker11

I know. I'm not dumb. In my years of playing Terraria, I have done almost everything. I almost...

I know. I'm not dumb. In my years of playing Terraria, I have done almost everything. I almost quit because of the long period between updates, because there was nothing to do. I completed massive projects, and without more updates, Im done. I just cant find anything else I want to do. I might...
  5. ButKicker11

Honestly. I am a child. I do live in a family that is not by any means "rich". If terraria loses...

Honestly. I am a child. I do live in a family that is not by any means "rich". If terraria loses it support on a 360, there is nothing I can do. Nothing. If I wanted to keep playing, I would need to be, by some miracle, end up with a one or get my own computer.
  6. ButKicker11

Im going to quit Terraria if 360 is no longer supported. Only in my Wildest Dreams would I end...

Im going to quit Terraria if 360 is no longer supported. Only in my Wildest Dreams would I end up with a Xbox 1.
  7. ButKicker11

Xbox 360 Crimson VS Corruption minigame!

Doesn't matter.
  8. ButKicker11

Xbox 360 Crimson VS Corruption minigame!

Pick me! Pick me! I wanna play!
  9. ButKicker11

Spectre armor

This is a very well know bug. There are several threads on this already.
  10. ButKicker11

Xbox 360 World will not open

I had a similar corruption to my world, it the world worked fine, but 2/3 of the world was complete dirt.
  11. ButKicker11

Xbox 360 Living Wood Wand

I dont need it anymore, but I can get you a cursed flame book, since I have to much stuff. ;)
  12. ButKicker11

Xbox 360 World will not open

This is most likely a corrupted save, cause by an interruption in the saving process. There is nothing you can do about this, sadly ;(
  13. ButKicker11

Well, to me it does :p

Well, to me it does :p
  14. ButKicker11

This is my 500th Message! Yay.

This is my 500th Message! Yay.
  15. ButKicker11

Xbox 360 New Class Playthrough World

Hello, I'm looking for players interested in starting a new world, but with a twist. This is nothing new, but we can only uses items from our "classes". (Mage, Ranger, Melee, or Summoner). If any of you are interested, tell me. Thanks! GT: ButKicker11
  16. ButKicker11

Xbox One Teleporters no longer working.

Well, If you teleport on to another teleporter that has a pressure plate on the middle of it or even the sides, you will almost certainly be teleported straight back to where you started immediately.
  17. ButKicker11

Google Picture war!

There is power in numbers
  18. ButKicker11

Google Picture war!

19. ButKicker11

What mob is the person above you?

Wyvern
  20. ButKicker11

Google Picture war!

Back
Top Bottom