Search results for query: *

1. Nebula

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

I have the same issue that @Damx has.
  2. Nebula

Btw great app but in the latest update the search function with « . » doesn't work anymore.

Btw great app but in the latest update the search function with « . » doesn't work anymore.
  3. Nebula

Count to the highest number before a staff member posts

Sorry the spacing did not show for some reason. Oh and by the way. (hope it works this time) 4----4-----777777 4----4----------7 44444---------7 -----4---------7 -----4--------7
  4. Nebula

Count to the highest number before a staff member posts

4 4 555555 4 4 5 44444 5555 4 5 4 5555
  5. Nebula

Dude i played bf4 with someone thet had your name yesterday i was darkela5. Any recolection? or...

Dude i played bf4 with someone thet had your name yesterday i was darkela5. Any recolection? or it wasn't you?
  6. Nebula

Console The Frost Moon Rises Today!

I will trade anyone for a razorpine or a blizard staff or north pole, just send a message to darkela5 on xbox and we will trade.
  7. Nebula

Xbox 360 I need a Mimic farm that's quite easy to build.

I recommend the use of a hell bridge work like AMAZING, just graple yourself to the sealing and let the raven do the job. just remember to collect the loot XD. here an easy mimic farm, no mine, but it should do the trick.( Remerber mimic spawn of screen and won't move, i propose to put dart...
  8. Nebula

Console The Frost Moon is Rising on Console!

Sweetly, but I just want to point out that the actuated spear trap bug isn't patched wet and that there is a rather annoying one with timer and pressure plates they send an impulse to all adjacent block even though they is no wire. So no raindrop engine for me I’ll have to stick up with the good...
  9. Nebula

Xbox 360 I need a Mimic farm that's quite easy to build.

just send a message to darkela5 on xbox ill invite you in mine which is so good it fill my inventory. Dont wory you will get whatever you want in no time. :D But i can help you built one if you prefer it that way.
  10. Nebula

Xbox 360 lost equipment in multiplayer

just play offline and create a non xbl profile it will keep item no worries but if your sons want to play online you need to buy xbl gold for both. But if you loosed any rare item i can perhaps help i have almost every item in the game in most cases more than one copy. my xbl username is...
  11. Nebula

Xbox 360 Severe multiplayer bug Lag fell out of world items deleted

I can give u mine i have many key molds 6 hallowed. 4 crimson .... i always appear offline and have preaty munch every item except the god dam enchanted sword..... but that not your problem just sent me a message my xbl username is darkela5. I'll be please to help anyone having problem. btw...
Back
Top Bottom