Search results for query: *

1. noobsqoou⛏️

Blocks & Decoration Slimy Monolith

Cool idea, I think there are a couple of interesting ways it could be obtained that the existing monoliths use: Dropped from King Slime (similar to the blood moon monolith) Crafted at the Solidifier (similar to the lunar event monoliths) Shimmering a Slime Statue (similar to the aether monolith)
  2. noobsqoou⛏️

Game Mechanics Since npcs are so weak in the late game, I think it would be cool if banners affected them and not just the player

Yeah, this would be cool. Seeing the villagers deal double damage and take half damage would be fun and promote functionally defensive construction.
  3. noobsqoou⛏️

Items A rain totem to make it rain for a whole day would be really great

Bruh, I was genuinely just thinking of this. Stardew Valley has an item called the Rain Totem, which will cause it to rain on the following day. I could see the recipe in Terraria using mahogany wood in place of hardwood and perhaps either regular, glowing, or vile/vicious mushrooms in place of...
  4. noobsqoou⛏️

In soviet hold ‘em, the deck cuts you.

In soviet hold ‘em, the deck cuts you.
  5. noobsqoou⛏️

@Causal_Weird0' 🦫 “courtesy antics” sounds like the name of a YouTube channel where the creator...

@Causal_Weird0' 🦫 “courtesy antics” sounds like the name of a YouTube channel where the creator goes around recording themselves showing the most mischievous kindness imaginable through very helpful and polite tomfoolery. “Oh, would you care for some tea?” “Ah – yes please, thank you.” “HA...
  6. noobsqoou⛏️

. These . Edibles . Ruh . Roh . Ain’t . Raggy :red: . AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

. These . Edibles . Ruh . Roh . Ain’t . Raggy :red: . AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!
  7. noobsqoou⛏️

I was today years old when I found out that Penguins, which have been in the game for nearly 11...

I was today years old when I found out that Penguins, which have been in the game for nearly 11 years, can't swim.
  8. noobsqoou⛏️

Terraria State of the Game - April 2024

It's the in-game credits, you silly-billy `:p
  9. noobsqoou⛏️

Terraria State of the Game - April 2024

I'm still a little confused as to how furniture-based-item-pickup is being handled. Do all chests just pickup everything now by default? Do chests have to be set or wire-activated into some sort of "mode" to collect items? Does the player have to craft or purchase a special "hopper" that acts...
  10. noobsqoou⛏️

Game Mechanics Talking to the Zoologist on a Blood Moon should jokingly have a non functional pet option.

Yes, as if she bites you! And when you speak to her again she says something like “What do you take me for, an animal?!? I’m not your pet!!”
  11. noobsqoou⛏️

Shimmering the clothier voodoo doll to summon the dungeon guardian is a PERFECT idea. As for...

Shimmering the clothier voodoo doll to summon the dungeon guardian is a PERFECT idea. As for shimmering the guide voodoo doll, I think using to instantly respawn the guide to make it easier to farm the WoF would be nice, but I’m also interested to see what chaos Red might unleash upon the world...
  12. noobsqoou⛏️

Metroid Terraria? Metraria?

Metroid Terraria? Metraria?
  13. noobsqoou⛏️

Weapons & Equip What's up with the cyber angel costume?

Damn, that feels like forever ago. What’s crazy is that even after they picked the 1st/2nd/3rd, bonus entry, and dev pick, they later added the TV one that so many people were deeply upset about not being added.
  14. noobsqoou⛏️

[MEDIA]

15. noobsqoou⛏️

Game Mechanics Let the shooter use Mouse 2 to switch bullets

This reminded me of an idea I shared nearly a year and a half ago. TL;DR version: A “loadout” system for ammo slots, where a single user-defined hotkey changes the active ammo loadout An ammo preview for the cursor, borrowed from the feature that allows you to preview your bait when holding a...
  16. noobsqoou⛏️

Ah yes, my favorite 3D platformer: Contrabassoon-Glockenspiel. Who can forget that classic...

Ah yes, my favorite 3D platformer: Contrabassoon-Glockenspiel. Who can forget that classic theme?
  17. noobsqoou⛏️

Curious . . . will vampiric players receive the 10x damage from the Stake Launcher that the...

Curious . . . will vampiric players receive the 10x damage from the Stake Launcher that the Vampire enemy receives? It could make for an interesting vampire hunter mini-game of some sort.
  18. noobsqoou⛏️

Not sure if I should be scared or excited. Scarecited?

Not sure if I should be scared or excited. Scarecited?
  19. noobsqoou⛏️

I think 170 tiles would be perfect, as that would match the same radius as enemy banners and...

I think 170 tiles would be perfect, as that would match the same radius as enemy banners and other AoE furniture.
  20. noobsqoou⛏️

I vaguely recall some big gaming youtubers of the time running Let’s Plays of the game...

I vaguely recall some big gaming youtubers of the time running Let’s Plays of the game: Yogscast, TotalBiscuit (rip o7), and probably some others I can’t quite remember.
Back
Top Bottom