Search results for query: *

• Users: Raden
  • Order by date
  1. Raden

Official Twas the Day Before Terraria 1.3....

MY WAIT IS NEARLY OVER!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Raden

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Exactly, that was another factor that was right on the edge of my brain. I couldn't remember it, but I knew I was missing something. That was the possibility I also believed, and I guess we'll just have to see.
  3. Raden

I've seen some people ask about expert mode, and if it was a mode similar to hardmode or if it was a core like hardcore or softcore. I pieced it together and realized that it's unlikely it's a core mode, as the mobs and bosses in expert mode have different drops, and if I remember correctly...
  4. Raden

WHOA. I just watched the trailer for the 50th time and noticed something. The "solar pillar" around that boss? Well, the boss itself was shown in the different biomes, with different enemies for the different biomes, and the "solar pillar" may be titled something else for different biomes, AND I...
  5. Raden

Terraria: Otherworld Otherworldly Sights & Sounds

The only comments I have are that it looks not so retro, (as others have said) but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I, for one, love the art style and the soundtrack. The artic biome in particular was my favorite, both in aesthetics and music. That Hellbender sword looks amazing, and gold...
  6. Raden

Official A Short Time From Now...in a Minecart Not Too Far Away...

Awesome, I can't wait for 1.3. June 30th can't come quick enough.
  7. Raden

Official A Short Time From Now...in a Minecart Not Too Far Away...

So is the expert mode I've heard of confirmed, or is it just something that was thought of but never put into development?
Back
Top Bottom