Search results for query: *

1. Hamuelin

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

Always had this audio bug, only happens on 64bit tModloader (not vanilla, not 32bit, not other games/applications), has happened on every version I've tried since late last year. Tried the discord support but the two responses I got were "test windowed please" (that did nothing) and "That's an...
  2. Hamuelin

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

I did this exactly, fresh installs and all, and it's telling me content folder not found. Edit: Being an idiot, created a new Steam Install Location a while back on a new Drive and tMod auto installed to that drive instead of the one Vanilla Terraria is on.
  3. Hamuelin

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

It's still 1.3.5 for now. Rest assured the team are working on it though!
  4. Hamuelin

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

tModloader on Steam isn't like how we used to use tMod. It's a completely separate install to Terraria. Your 1.4 (unmodded) worlds and characters will be completely separate from the tMod ones.
  5. Hamuelin

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

Has anyone had performance issues with Chad's and managed to fix them? Everytime I install it (on 32 and 64 Tmod) I get terrible stuttering, doesn't matter if it's with a bunch of other mods or if it's the only mod. Hardware definitely isn't an issue, and I've monitored overall PC performance...
Back
Top Bottom