Search results for query: *

1. Craves

It made me so sad to see the Mac & Linux versions weren't coming out with Windows 1.3. I know it...

It made me so sad to see the Mac & Linux versions weren't coming out with Windows 1.3. I know it said "shortly after this and that" but I can't wait that long! I've been waiting for a year and a half for a Mac release, and we're so close I just can't bear the wait anymore.
  2. Craves

PC Error in PC Achievements!

Just a pointless thing I noted when reading the Steam achievements, is that for the Dungeon Heist achievement it says "Steal a key from dungeon's denizens..." where I believe it should say "Steal a key from THE dungeon's denizens..." I point this out because... er, ya' know. Reasons.
  3. Craves

If you could have any Terraria item in real life...

The upcoming portal gun!
  4. Craves

Official Mobile Terraria: Critical Fixes & Updates Thread

Yay! You Terraria developers are awesome!
  5. Craves

Mobile Constantly Disappearing Recipes (yay)

Yep, the same thing is happening for me. Well, apart from the "learning them back" part.
  6. Craves

Well I'm not exactly sure. I've taken items out of chests and I've dropped items and recollected them but nothing really happens. In fact, the only thing about crafting that has worked for me was crafting the Hallow Key. And now it's everytime I LOAD my character all my recipes are gone. EDIT...
  7. Craves

Woops, I meant you unlock crafting recipes when you get the ingredients.
  8. Craves

Mobile iOS: All recipes disappear from Cloud Save character

Same thing is happening with me, but I'm not using a cloud character
  9. Craves

Well, as I'm sure many others know, a new update came out for Terraria on iOS. This update came out with loads of bug fixes, and came out with one new bug all together (well, I'm sure there are more but there's only one which I'm focusing on) This bug is basically, everytime I change world, I...
  10. Craves

I was thinking more clay. Just like, two cubic tons of clay over, up, there.

I was thinking more clay. Just like, two cubic tons of clay over, up, there.
  11. Craves

Thanks guys ;)

Thanks guys ;)
  12. Craves

Is the Mac release for Terraria coming out with 1.3?

Is the Mac release for Terraria coming out with 1.3?
  13. Craves

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

Achievement Suggestions: 'Learner': Craft an item 'Giant Slayer': Defeat the Eye of Cthulu 'Zombie Hunter': Kill 300 zombies 'Double Giant Slayer': Defeat the Twins 'FIRE! FIRE!': Find the underworld/hell 'Is it a Bird? Is it a Plane?': Kill a wyvren
  14. Craves

Cheers

Cheers
  15. Craves

Where is the FAQ on this website?

Where is the FAQ on this website?
  16. Craves

Mobile Toggle Auto-Targeting

%100 agreed. It always messes me up when I'm using the grapple.
  17. Craves

Mobile Thoughts on the auto-targeting on mobile?

Whew, I thought I was the only one xD But yeah, you hold be able to toggle the targeting system. It always screws me over with the grapple hook!
  18. Craves

Profile picture of insane illusions (with a bunny in the middle)

Profile picture of insane illusions (with a bunny in the middle)
Back
Top Bottom