Search results for query: *

• Users: OMEGA MAGE
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. OMEGA MAGE

Console console exclusive summoning staffs

Okay so since the pc version is über updated compared to the console/ mobile versions I believe we deserve some more exclusives (sorry if I sound douchey) summoning staffs to be specific. We need staffs like a demon staff or red devil staff. A mother slime staff? A paladin staff(max of 2 can be...
  2. OMEGA MAGE

my mage loadout

I wear a full set of tiki armor (spectre armor in vanity) with celestial stone, paryus scarab, paladins shield, ankh shield, and spooky wings. All warding forged so I have 69 (lol) defense. Now to weapons. My melee weapons are vampire knives, and piranha gun, magic weapons are staff of the frost...
  3. OMEGA MAGE

Xbox One I'm looking for pumpkin moon partners

Need help with the pumpkin moon, the farthest I ever make it is to mourning wood and I can't kill him so I need help three or more people can join me but I run off of mobile hot spot because wow and time Warner are dumb and won't expand across the street/highway so it may be a bit laggy
  4. OMEGA MAGE

Xbox One baby penguin, snowman and black cat

I have awful luck with these so if anyone is willing i have spare vanity outfits and multiple pets of tiphia/werewolf and i think slime. EDIT:as of February 1st I got the black cat
Back
Top Bottom