Search results for query: *

1. nlspeed

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

Yes, exactly - I would have expected Journey Mode to offer customisation options on that level (ensure that the Dungeon contains all three themes, or select your own Dungeon theme - or, respawn the Dungeon in pristine form, but with one theme replacing the other). But ah well. :)
  2. nlspeed

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

True, of course, but we can't for example generate a world with both Copper and Tin ore, or Demonite and Crimtane, right? I would have expected such possibilities, to be able to have one world that holds all the content ever possible (I do believe we can fish them up, but...?).
  3. nlspeed

Oh wow. That is quite amazing - and to think I've never even gone into Hard Mode because there was just so much content, and I always got burned out on scavenging everything inside the Dungeon. But with these Pylons, and with the Void-inventories, I should no longer get so burned out! And it...
Back
Top Bottom