Search results for query: *

• Users: Nodea
  • Order by date
  1. Nodea

I cant Go into my character or my world

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but your world is corrupted, once a file is corrupted it's gone unless you had a back up for it
  2. Nodea

PC World save file corrupted

I am not a proffesianal when it comes to world files, but what i do know is that the moment a file gets corrupted it's gone. The backup probalby loaded in the world it was backed up in, if you were (as an example) doing daily backups you would've gotten a world the day before. I'm guessing the...
  3. Nodea

PC Background bug

and now they're black and my pickaxe can't even hit it..
  4. Nodea

PC Background bug

I've reported 3 bugs in the last 30 minutes, and now the jungle bricks look like lead ore but still not mineable
  5. Nodea

PC Background bug

there was boreal wall behind that, why are there suddenly so many background bugs
  6. Nodea

PC Background bug

7. Nodea

PC Background bug

I was just walking around going to my dungeon and then i just saw this in my background... i don't know what caused it
  8. Nodea

Resolved i cant play

Have you tried verifying the integrity of the game files?
  9. Nodea

PC Pirate event won't start, The message gets sent every minute

Hi all, So the way that i found the bug is that I'm playing a hardmode journey mode world and i found a pirate map. I used it and i got the event message saying that they are coming from the west. I got the message that they arrived but they never came. i went to the west and east but no...
Back
Top Bottom