Search results for query: *

1. Raverrian169

Rave Palace & Architectural Advice!

So I'm by no means an expert, however I feel like showing the world my own style of designing. I explain my entire method at the end and I hope that my creations inspire you! :D
  2. Raverrian169

Custom Made Ravepool

I'm probably going to take the design concept and put it in a more fitting location. I'm sure its not original, but oh well. I still want to show it off. Yes, it does function infinitely by the way. :) UPDATE: I should have changed lighting to Color haha. The high waves quality makes it look so...
  3. Raverrian169

Ask Insydnis Anything!

I'll try to answer responses relatively quickly! It can be Terraria related, Music related, or Insydnis related. I've got quite the interesting spin of tales during my own musical journey to share if interested!
  4. Raverrian169

Mediocre Ocean Mansion

TLDR: I'm better at making music, than designing buildings and making friends. I wanted to make a Zenith Music video but again, why bother if no one is going to watch it.... Got bored and decided to attempt to make an ocean mansion, I eventually wanted to make a section of rooms that went...
  5. Raverrian169

PC No Treble Trouble, Bass on the Double!

Hey! A few things about me: I'm a musician, leading a rather unique life: (Hit me up if you want music made) I'm a Melee class I haven't fought moonlord or Duke Fishron yet. As of right now, I've been entertaining myself designing golf courses. :D And waiting for new people to meet and socialize...
Back
Top Bottom