Search results for query: *

• Users: Exant
  • Order by date
  1. E

Weird feeling to came back to the forums... MB Mod is really happening now, i promise...

Weird feeling to came back to the forums... MB Mod is really happening now, i promise...
  2. E

3. E

Cool! How do i unlock it though? I wanna get it too :D

Cool! How do i unlock it though? I wanna get it too :D
  4. E

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I want to make my item so i can use it with both types of iron bars(lead and iron) and with both types of mythril anvil. How should i do that?
  5. E

How much did you enjoy testing 1.3? When you tested the game, did you find something that you...

How much did you enjoy testing 1.3? When you tested the game, did you find something that you thought that it should have been changed?
  6. E

Stupid post limit

Stupid post limit
  7. E

"Next thing you will see from MB Productions will be something big..." Almost 6 months ago...

"Next thing you will see from MB Productions will be something big..." Almost 6 months ago topkek. Tapi got discontinued soIHaveToRemake
  8. E

YUS! I will. continue. MB mod. if. the. new. modding. api . is. finished. I dont know why. i...

YUS! I will. continue. MB mod. if. the. new. modding. api . is. finished. I dont know why. i. wrote. like. this.
  9. E

lel, remember me? kek

lel, remember me? kek
  10. E

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Hey guys, maybe it's my fault but i cannot find the bacteria biome in my whole world. Is it an alternative for the corruption/crimson or i get it later?
  11. E

Ban the user above you!

Banned for saying you're more awesome than me
  12. E

Bacon, but i never visited it

Bacon, but i never visited it
  13. E

Next thing you will see from MB Productions will be something big...

Next thing you will see from MB Productions will be something big...
  14. E

tAPI [Tutorial] The many aspects of World Generation

Oh ok, thanks! EDIT:It works now! Thanks again! Cannot wait the cave tutorials!
  15. E

I think the code for it wont public override void WorldGenPostGen() { for(int amount = 0; amount < 120; amount++) //70 is the amount of veins { int x = Main.rand.Next(0,(int)Main.worldSurface); int y = Main.rand.Next((int)Main.worldSurface, (int)Main.hellLayer); int strength =...
  16. E

Uh, I cant find my ore in the game. I think the code for it wont run
  17. E

Also, for the maxX and minX, the compiler says its not found. What is the minX and the minY? It is in the Main class or where?
  18. E

Ah, now I understand. Thank you so much for helping me and everyone with this thread.
  19. E

And how does that list one work? Please give me an e.g.
Back
Top Bottom