Search results for query: *

1. Anthony the boss

NPCs & Enemies Pyrantula

Come on developers, we need this, I see these huge, awesome ones, and they are never considered
  2. Anthony the boss

NPCs & Enemies The Hunter and Dungeon themed traps

If the blazing blue wheel is gonna be orange, I'm gonna scream.
  3. Anthony the boss

Weapons & Equip Magnetic Dagger

This is awesome, if I see this is added to Terraria, I will scream "YES, YES, YES"
  4. Anthony the boss

NPCs & Enemies The Hunter and Dungeon themed traps

This is ok. But try to make it harder. If you do, I'll be happy.
  5. Anthony the boss

Biomes & Nature Ocean Houses

Rasta Ros, if you have all these details, why didn't you tell us up there? Like what would the chest contain? Maybe a shark staff or something? Oh nvm sry Just add a staff or something, idk. WAIT NO!!!!!! DONT USE THAT.
  6. Anthony the boss

Weapons & Equip Feline Assassin vanity helmet

Why would we need this? It needs to do something. Tell us how much it is sold for.
  7. Anthony the boss

Items Spelunker Potion: Highlight dye ingredients and background items

I think this isn't so needed, maybe you should make a potion called the Colorful Potion, a potion that can find dyes, and dyes only, if you make this, I will support.
  8. Anthony the boss

NPCs & Enemies Jungle jousters, the protector of jungles

Well in 1.3 they have those mechanics, I don't see why they can't use the same ones for this.
  9. Anthony the boss

He stays in the jungle! He moves within 50 blocks of the where his stick was placed.
  10. Anthony the boss

It said it can only be in the jungle, it can't farm, it doesn't kill jungle mobs. No he doesn't have a health bar!
  11. Anthony the boss

It only goes within 50-30 blocks!!!
  12. Anthony the boss

ITS NOT SPREADING IT!!!! IT ONLY DOES IT WITHIN 50-30 BLOCKS!!!!! YOU CAN TAKE THEM BACK AND CHOOSE TO NOT MAKE THIS AT ALL IN THE GAME!!!
  13. Anthony the boss

40 blocks? 35 blocks? Tell me where it should be.
  14. Anthony the boss

Crazy? Do you mean short? Or too big.
  15. Anthony the boss

If the jungle is corrupted, if it is spawned and a block is corrupted, it will get rid of it, the thread said, it will shoot within 50 blocks of where it is summoned
  16. Anthony the boss

What if you want to work on something else, this doesn't expand your jungle, it protects it. Because these things can do it for you, and be there all of the time, when the player isn't.
  17. Anthony the boss

Ok, I'll take that out. Thanks Actually, we do, because the Bright Green Solution changes dirt to mud.
  18. Anthony the boss

Jungle jousters, wow. I think we should have some sort of mob to protect the jungle. If we have this, we might not lose the jungle, and the player only has to summon them. This mob, called a Jungle Jouster, will spray any corruption/Crimson with Bright Green Solution, which turns dirt into mud...
  19. Anthony the boss

Items Turrets

Guys, they said they are adding those in Terraria: Otherworld. So we don't need it.
Back
Top Bottom