Search results for query: *

1. M

tModLoader Old One's Army mobs not spawning unless I stand on portal

The title explains it; the mobs do not spawn unless I am a couple of tiles from the portal. I found another post about this but the issue was due to mob prefixes and I do not have that mod. Mod List: Boss Checklist Calamity Copper Plus DPS Tooltip Dynamic Invasions Yet Another Boss Health Bar...
  2. M

PC WTB eternia crystal and stand

Yeah we spent 30 minutes with DCUs and 5 people couldnt find him
  3. M

PC WTB eternia crystal and stand

buying eternia crystal and stand for 30 gold
  4. M

PC Anything you want.

I would like to buy a: Eye of the Golem(75 kills later!) Rocket Launcher Crimson Key
  5. M

PC Moon events way too easy?

Without fishron gear, Pumpkin Moon was not as easy as you claim it to be.I've played since 1.1, and I can say that when Pumpkin Moon was first released, wave 15 was no easy feat.
  6. M

I do understand that, but generally it's pretty difficult to fight the moon events before moon lord.You can still get to wave 15/20 pretty easily, but it's not something people would do normally.Also, no matter what them reforges will never be satisfied xD
  7. M

The pumpkin and frost moon have become way too easy in 1.3.With my Lunar Flare and Last Prism alone, I got to wave 15 of Pumpkin moon at 11:00 in the night, and was bathing in 3 chests of loot.Is this really how it was supposed to be?I don't think Re-Logic intended for me to kill 15 pumpkings in...
  8. M

PC WTB:Band of Regeneration

Need a band of regen. for magic cuffs, please post what you want in return here.
  9. M

PC WTS:Blessed Apple

I meant the blessed apple was for the unicorn mount, sorry if it was confusing.
  10. M

PC WTS:Blessed Apple

WTS Blessed Apple for Unicorn mount.Please post offers.Name:Mattdoesgamez
  11. M

PC WTB:Gungnir

I want to buy a Gungnir.Offering Blessed Apple, 25 cursed flames(the item, not spell), bride or groom costume.Name is Mattdoesgamez.
  12. M

Xbox One Xbox cross platform play?

I am on Xbox one and wanna play terraria with my friend who has it on Xbox 360 now that the Frost Moon has been released.Any clue if it is possible?Thanks.
  13. M

Xbox One Looking for Fish an Seaweed Pet summoners

I actually traded for it too :P
  14. M

I am having the same exact problem @K Ron Spliffs!Every day I'm feeling lucky I get massacred from behind.Like, I can kill DG but struggle with Paladin.xP
  15. M

I got the Cursed Sapling and HM blade already, however I will trade the seaweed and 100 plat for a Paladins Hammer.
  16. M

Xbox One Need Crimson key mold

I'll give you Godky Vampire Knives for 10 plat, price is negotiable :D GT is MattdoesGamez
  17. M

I have the seaweed, what's your GT?A Horseman's blade, cursed sapling, Paladins hammer or any other PM drops except spooky wings BFD stake launcher and spooky hook would be appreciated. If you'd like I will dupe all traded items so you keep yours and I keep mine yet we both get what we want.
  18. M

Xbox One Trading Rare Weapons (Paladin's Hammer, Terra Blade) as well as The Axe

I'll give you a Hoverboard for either Horseman's Blade, Bat Scepter or The Axe
  19. M

Xbox One WTS:Vampire Knives, Soul Staff, Inferno Fork and Celestial Stone

Vampire Knives:1 Platinum Coin Soul Staff:75 Gold Coins Inferno Fork:60 Gold Coins Celestial Stone:50 Gold Coins Msg me @MattDoesGamez
  20. M

Xbox One Shadowbeam Staff

I am buying a Shadowbeam Staff for either; 1.Inferno Fork and Celestial stone 2.Vampire a Knives and Piranha Gun 3.Staff of the Frost Hydra and Star Veil/Hoverboard Msg me @ MattdoesGamez
Back
Top Bottom