Search results for query: *

• Users: matthewk8
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. M

tModLoader Old One's Army mobs not spawning unless I stand on portal

The title explains it; the mobs do not spawn unless I am a couple of tiles from the portal. I found another post about this but the issue was due to mob prefixes and I do not have that mod. Mod List: Boss Checklist Calamity Copper Plus DPS Tooltip Dynamic Invasions Yet Another Boss Health Bar...
  2. M

PC WTB eternia crystal and stand

buying eternia crystal and stand for 30 gold
  3. M

PC Moon events way too easy?

The pumpkin and frost moon have become way too easy in 1.3.With my Lunar Flare and Last Prism alone, I got to wave 15 of Pumpkin moon at 11:00 in the night, and was bathing in 3 chests of loot.Is this really how it was supposed to be?I don't think Re-Logic intended for me to kill 15 pumpkings in...
  4. M

PC WTB:Band of Regeneration

Need a band of regen. for magic cuffs, please post what you want in return here.
  5. M

PC WTS:Blessed Apple

WTS Blessed Apple for Unicorn mount.Please post offers.Name:Mattdoesgamez
  6. M

PC WTB:Gungnir

I want to buy a Gungnir.Offering Blessed Apple, 25 cursed flames(the item, not spell), bride or groom costume.Name is Mattdoesgamez.
  7. M

Xbox One Xbox cross platform play?

I am on Xbox one and wanna play terraria with my friend who has it on Xbox 360 now that the Frost Moon has been released.Any clue if it is possible?Thanks.
  8. M

Xbox One WTS:Vampire Knives, Soul Staff, Inferno Fork and Celestial Stone

Vampire Knives:1 Platinum Coin Soul Staff:75 Gold Coins Inferno Fork:60 Gold Coins Celestial Stone:50 Gold Coins Msg me @MattDoesGamez
  9. M

Xbox One Shadowbeam Staff

I am buying a Shadowbeam Staff for either; 1.Inferno Fork and Celestial stone 2.Vampire a Knives and Piranha Gun 3.Staff of the Frost Hydra and Star Veil/Hoverboard Msg me @ MattdoesGamez
  10. M

Xbox One Moon Stone Trade

What have I gotten from Solar Eclipses?2 death sickles, 6 broken hero swords and 8 bat wings.Not a single moon stone. I'm taking offers on XBox one, willing to trade Plantera drops (of course, besides The Axe) broken hero swords, up to 25 gold and 2 jungle key molds (yeah I know I'm one rich...
Back
Top Bottom