Search results for query: *

• Users: Kurasu
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Kurasu

Items Catching Bees, \Bee In A Bottle

So I've been playing a lot of nostalgic games lately, and got back into Zelda: Link To The Past. In that game, it's possible to find wild bees and capture them with a net. .... what if? You know the little, annoying wasps/bees that pop out of jungle hives? Would it be possible to make them...
  2. Kurasu

Pumps Still Dupe Liquids (Water at least)

I set up a 'spider web farm' which drops water down on in a wave over a spider nest, pours it off into a cistern, and can then be pumped back up to the top to repeat as needed. Each time I run the cycle, the water will overflow the cistern a fair amount. So somewhere along the line, the water...
  3. Kurasu

**REPORTED** Vines and seaweed (and probably other plants?) do not show up on Camera Mode.

Picture 1: taken with f12 Steam Screenshot Picture 2: taken with in-game camera mode Someone else brought up the seaweed doing the same thing.
  4. Kurasu

**REPORTED** Actuating Blocks Under Trees/Chests Is Wonky (just.... see details below)

When there is a chest, you are unable to actuate the blocks directly beneath them, *and* a space beneath that. When there is a tree growing, you are *able* to actuate the blocks directly beneath the tree, but not the blocks just beneath that. Pictures below showing clearer what I mean, just in...
  5. Kurasu

Working as Designed Odd World Gen Mushroom Biome Bug

This is a pretty minor bug (maybe not even a bug but it seems odd!), and as long as it's not breaking anything is probably OK to leave, but just in case: In a big mushroom biome in the zone I created, there were two houses. One of them seemed normal. The other was almost completely empty, the...
  6. Kurasu

Fossil Wall Interactions With Walls/Blocks

Fossil walls are decorative, allowing things like skulls and bones to show up. However, other walls interacting with them will change the appearance, removing the skulls, graphics, or whatever. However, even more oddly, they react to Echo Walls by changing appearance, but only when the block is...
  7. Kurasu

Working as Designed Quest Fish Do Not Go Into Void Vault

I had a full inventory while fishing. I was catching fish to my Void Bag rather than empty it out. However, when I caught the quest fish, it 'bounced off' and dropped to my feet. And my void bag was only barely touched; it wasn't filled up yet!
  8. Kurasu

**REPORTED** Map Gone On Loading

I was visiting a friend today, so decided to upload my worlds (EDIT: And character; I forgot to mention that in the first draft) onto the Cloud to be able to take it over to their place. I have three worlds, and uploaded all three. I took backups beforehand just in case something should happen...
  9. Kurasu

Blocks & Decoration [REQ] Echo Wall

Quick and simple: we have blocks that can be used to make placed objects float. Could we also have walls that can make pictures/trophies/other placed items float? And make secret messages that you *can't* bump into by mistake?
  10. Kurasu

Resolved No Seeds From Fireblossom

My fireblossom was in bloom, so I used my Staff Of Regrowth to harvest them close to 7:30PM game-time. Something that shouldn't have resulted in any harvesting if seeds weren't present. However, I only obtained several blossoms and no seeds. Was this a matter of 'If you loot it at the exact...
  11. Kurasu

Working as Designed Unable To Swap Items

Block swap appears to be working just fine (for both walls and blocks in general). However, I've been unable to place a table, bed, or chest in place of the others. I'd say 'I think I'm doing it wrong', but I can't find any other way to do it (I've tried setting it with the hotbar and the mouse...
  12. Kurasu

Snake Charmer's Flute drops pot on top of breakable background objects

When the snake charmer's flute is used in an area with any background items, it puts it on top of those. It is also blocked by them if they are slightly above it, and can prevent spawning. This includes things like tree branches, grass, cacti, and the like. Using the flute in these areas can...
  13. Kurasu

**REPORTED** Traveling Merchant Spawned Underwater (And Drowned)

My Traveling Merchant either spawned or wandered in a patch of water (shown below; unfortunately sans merchant). Due to the perfect placement, he was unable to walk around, and eventually just died from (presumably) drowning while I was attempting to buy from him. EDITED: Helps if I remember to...
Back
Top Bottom