Search results for query: *

1. Blendwolf

**REPORTED** Logic Sensor (Player Above) - Just stop working?

I have no idea if this procedure will work for anyone else, but I was having the same trouble and did this to fix it: Break the adjacent blocks and then the logic sensor, then replace the logic sensor first, and the blocks second (without using block swap - I turned it off temporarily) I have...
  2. Blendwolf

How To Make a Texture Pack On Mac

Just made a video on how to do this on a Mac: check it out! Make Your Own Texture Pack in Terraria 1.4 on Mac!! Thanks!
  3. Blendwolf

Scrolling through hot bar broken on Mac

Silly511 solved the issue on this forum: **REPORTED** - Scroll wheel issues on Mac
  4. Blendwolf

Scrolling through equipped items/craft list broken

Silly511 solved the issue on this forum: **REPORTED** - Scroll wheel issues on Mac
  5. Blendwolf

Scrolling through equipped items/craft list broken

I am using a Mac for 1.4 as well and I don't know how to solve this issue yet. But I found another forum discussing the same problem more recently: Scrolling through hot bar broken on Mac
  6. Blendwolf

Scrolling through hot bar broken on Mac

I'm and having the same problem but only since the 1.4 update. I am using a Mac as well and I don't know how to solve this issue. In a previous update back in 2015 people had solved this same problem by deleting a "config.dat" file. However that file doesn't exist on the Mac version. See this...
Back
Top Bottom