Search results for query: *

1. SoulxPhantasm

PC WTB Meowmere and a Cosmic Car Key

I have gotten Meowmere and another Cosmic Car Key, but thanks anyways.
  2. SoulxPhantasm

PC WTB Meowmere and a Cosmic Car Key

I want Meowmere because I have defeated Moon Lord at least 20 times and he has not dropped it yet. I have everything else from him, just not the Meowmere. I also need a Cosmic Car Key because I have one, and my friend wants it too, but we're having the same issue with it that I'm having with...
  3. SoulxPhantasm

PC I need turtle shells

I want the Turtle Armor so I can make the Beetle Armor, but the turtle shells just will not drop for me. I've gotten one piece of the Turtle Armor, but the rest of the Turtle Shells will not drop. I can give you money for 2 of them. If you have the Turtle Helmet and Leggings I'll take those...
  4. SoulxPhantasm

Xbox 360 I want Flame Dyes

I want 2 flame dyes, but cannot find Orange Bloodroots. I'm willing to give platinum coins for them.
  5. SoulxPhantasm

Xbox 360 Frost Moon Event

I'll have to do it later today when I return home, so that I have a better connection
  6. SoulxPhantasm

Anybody want to do it today?
  7. SoulxPhantasm

Ok, we can use both of our arenas That makes possibly seven of us Actually, eight
  8. SoulxPhantasm

Frost legion is snow globe, frost moon is naughty present
  9. SoulxPhantasm

The Frost Moon can be activated any time of the year. I think you're talking about the Frost Legion. Its summon item only drops around Christmas. Both can be activated any time of the year, but the items for activating the Frost Legion only drops around Christmas.
  10. SoulxPhantasm

Ok, I'll add you
  11. SoulxPhantasm

I'm here to invite anybody who is interested to team up with me and take on the Frost Moon. I would like people who have end game armor and at least Pumpkin Moon weapons and accessories. My gamertag is SoulxPhantasm. I have a massive contraption built to aid in our battle, and I have all the...
Back
Top Bottom