Search results for query: *

• Users: MNS
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. MNS

tModLoader Calamity's Malice or Fargo's Eternity mode?

I'm looking for a big content mod that makes the game very hard and with lots of bosses that are both difficult and fun/fair. These two in the title seem to be the only ones that fulfill these criteria, more or less. Now, I want to ask: Which one is better? Both add a game mode that makes the...
  2. MNS

Which evil biome is better for a "difficult" playthrough?

I'm planning a playthrough for which I want to create a world that is as challenging as possible. Small size + Master mode + for the worthy seed. It is absolutely going to suck. However, I cannot decide which evil biome will make it even harder. Many people in this community agree that the...
  3. MNS

[tModLoader] World didn't save correctly

So yesterday evening (20.09.2020) I was working on a build that took quite a bit of time, so I was pretty frustrated today when I opened tModLoader and saw that it was completely gone, most likely because of an issue with how the world saved. The first thing that seemed weird upon opening tML...
  4. MNS

[Official Lore Discussion & Theory] How the Corruption, Crimson and Hallow maintain balance

Last year, on Terraria's 8th birthday, Re-Logic released five 'pages' detailing the game's intended and official lore. The reveal sparked quite a bit of controversy: Many people criticised it for being poorly made and containing too many plot holes, such as Skeletron allegedly being part of...
  5. MNS

Heya.

My name is MNS, short for my original username "Maybe_not_sane", which I dropped, since it a) sounds too edgy and b) everyone just calls me MNS anyway. I have known and played Terraria for quite a while now, first on mobile, before eventually getting Terraria on PC, where I played both vanilla...
Back
Top Bottom