Search results for query: *

1. A

Game crashes on startup

Same here, the 1.4 update made the game just white screen on launch, and Windows says it stopped working correctly then I click a box that says close. No change with the new 1.4.1 update, I have tried everything I could find online to fix it with no luck. Here is my log file it's short so I...
  2. A

PC The game doesn't launch

Same here, the 1.4 update made the game just white screen on launche, and Windows says it stopped working correctly then I click a box that says close. No change with the new 1.4.1 update, I have tried everything I could find online to fix it with no luck. Here is my log file it's short so I...
  3. A

PC White screen startup crash

My win 10 game bar is off, and game mode is on so I turned it off no change. Just to let you know I have so many thing disabled in win 10, and only 3 things in startup. HD Audio Background Process. Realtek HD Audio Manager. Windows Security notification icon. And If it matters I disabled all 4...
  4. A

I don't have NZXT CAM software, or iCue, and I ended all tasks that looked like monitoring programs, still white screen on launch.
  5. A

Nope I set it to launch in fullscreen, no change. Still getting white screen upon launching the game. :mad:
  6. A

No navigation buttons on forums.

Windows Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.836) I haven't reinstalled chrome, and I really don't want to, for such a small problem that only happens here, and I have restarted my computer. thank you for your help, I think i'll just use some other browser for this site.
  7. A

I just tried microsoft edge, and firefox, and it looks like they work, I can see the buttons. It's just chrome.:sigh:
  8. A

Yes no change. :(
  9. A

The buttons are on the top and bottom of the page, and there all invisible. I just took a screen shot of the top sorry. And i'm using the latest version of chrome I think, It says. Google Chrome is up to date Version 83.0.4103.61 (Official Build) (64-bit) And I have uBlock origin off for this...
  10. A

I'm using google chrome on windows 10. So I can click the navigation buttons on the forums page and they work. Although there invisible, but if I open the web inspector Ctrl+Shift+I, the buttons are visible. Any help would be greatly appreciated. here's a picture.
  11. A

Just updated still getting white screen on startup.

I uninstalled the game and deleted Documents\My Games\Terraria - folder, and closed steam and ran ccleaner, then restarted my pc then reinstalled the game. But i'm still getting white screen on startup terraria not responding. Windows says Terraria stopped working correctly, then i click a box...
  12. A

Same issue, white screen pops up for like 3 seconds and Windows says. Terraria stopped working correctly, then i click a box that says close, no error code. Every time i tried to verify the game in steam it says, 1 file was reacquired 640 bytes. Over and over, i've tried everything i could find...
Back
Top Bottom