Search results for query: *

1. DragonBC3

Switch Splitscreen Terraria Launches on Nintendo Switch

Look for trade ins maybe - just look around who knows what you'll find. Getting a little cash back may help fund the proper switch.
  2. DragonBC3

Works only on docked mode, sorry.
  3. DragonBC3

I tried that crash when reaching the world edge on large worlds and I still think it happens, I am currently reinstalling the game and trying it again. This was probably fixed on the developers end, much like last time. I am seeing what a fresh download will do for it (if anything). edit...
  4. DragonBC3

Switch [1.3.5] Crash Wall

Yeah I just found that workaround playing earlier. Hope we can get this patched soon though, which I understand developers are doing what they can.
  5. DragonBC3

Terraria 1.3.5 Launches on Nintendo Switch Today!

So I just tried it and the crash wall happens if you are not completely zoom out - I don't know if you knew this or not. I was completely zoomed out and had no issue with the crash.
  6. DragonBC3

Your link does not work, but I talked to people and they said that it was not fixed for them either.
  7. DragonBC3

This is still happening to some people though
  8. DragonBC3

I noticed that everytime I travel to the right world edge that the game crashes and pulls me from the game back to the home screen on the Nintendo Switch. The Error message says "The software closed due to an error occurred." This happens 100% of the time on Large Size worlds. I am unsure if...
Back
Top Bottom