Search results for query: *

• Users: The Wuff
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. The Wuff

PC Buying Weather Radio And Sextant

Alright, i'm back again for more PDA based stuff. Angler's being a Douche and giving me nothing but Sonar potions (least he gave me a Golden rod, so can't be that salty, right?) Basically just lookin' for a Weather radio & Sextant, same as last time, just add me on steam and name your offer...
  2. The Wuff

PC Buying Metal Detector

Basically killed a Nmyph, it didn't drop a Metal Detector and i'm Getting salty about no more Nmyphs appearing anywhere. Idunno how this Trade Section works, but i only pop around for Changelogs now, so add me on steam i guess? steam profile in my sig or Forums profile. Name your offer i guess...
  3. The Wuff

Member-Run Contest Blue Lit's Random Raffle Event.

Heyo! Remember when i did raffles? well i'm still doin' some... Basically, got this Game called "Tank Universal", No idea what its about, but i've got a feeling it's something to do with tanks and tron... You can Tank me later for this, Basically, just make a post here, 1 post per Entry, you...
  4. The Wuff

Pictures in Sig not working?

Alright, first off, i don't know where to post this, but it isn't fully terraria Related, but whatever. For some reason, in my Sig (on the forums here), the pictures just show up as , like on threads and such, aswell as in the 'Preview' on the page for editting your own sig, however, when it's...
  5. The Wuff

That scotsman is back.

Alright lads! It's Me, Blue Lit! ...also known as redicewind and Darkfirewolf but who remembers those names. You'll normally see me floating around the off-topic & Forum games sections, but i'll sometimes appear on other Sections aswell! ...And i'm still up for giving away Free games! even if...
Back
Top Bottom