Search results for query: *

1. M

Wavebank Terraria Track List for 1.4.0.x (for wavebank creation)

XACT is a very ...fickle thing. I don't know what could went wrong without a screenshot.
  2. M

Updated to 1.4.1.x Only Credits Theme was added. Thread editing is broken for some reason, so i can't edit the name, but this list DOES support the newest version!
  3. M

updated to 1.4.0.5, since torch god was added
  4. M

i'll just add this link to the bottom of list, in case people need more information about stuff.
  5. M

yes, you must include at least something. game won't accept wavebank, if there are fewer tracks. use Quick Wave Bank program. it allows you to extract any wavebank. you can extract vanilla one, and rip Otherworld OST from there, then place it in your wavebank.
  6. M

You have non-Latinic characters in your path to .wav file. Move your source music to another directory that consists of only English characters.
  7. M

yes, it works, i'm using it myself. New tracks will be shown as "unknown" though, but it's no problem. 👌
  8. M

1.4 brings many more music to the Terraria, including full Terraria: Otherworld OST. However, if you are me, and don't like vanilla soundtrack much, here's track list of new Terraria. You use this list to align your tracks in the exact same way, or your music will play in different places than...
Back
Top Bottom