Search results for query: *

1. xysnorfgxvcbq

Resolved Water doesn't pour over hammered blocks

It was because my video quality was set to low 😅
  2. xysnorfgxvcbq

Resolved Water doesn't pour over hammered blocks

When hammering a block on a side of a container of liquid one time, the liquid used to pour indefinitely from the side, making a fountain effect. I'm not observing the same behaviour anymore. Is this by design?
  3. xysnorfgxvcbq

**REPORTED** My world got corrupted; I lost all town NPCs and more...

Can anybody from the Terraria team confirm they're aware of this?
  4. xysnorfgxvcbq

Updated my original post to reflect my findings...
  5. xysnorfgxvcbq

My steam cloud game is now gone. Thankfully, I was able to restore one of the copies from my Recycle Bin. Now, when I take my game off cloud, I only see the off-cloud version. Earlier, no matter what I did, I'd always see an on-cloud version, even if there was also an off-cloud version...
  6. xysnorfgxvcbq

I think this comment was wrong. Although I think I remember exploring and confirming what the map said, I'm not 100% sure (it's now 5 am). Considering that the minimap seems to cache (mentioned here), I think what might have happened was just that I was in the old world, and that the map was cached.
  7. xysnorfgxvcbq

More updates: If I remove all my .wld files from Worlds, then go to Terraria, I still see my world. If I disable cloud saves, a new file appears; and if I open that in TEdit, I get the following error: I think the .wld.bak that I had in my Worlds folder was the last time I saved the game...
  8. xysnorfgxvcbq

This appears to be a very common issue, and appears to have been occurring since before 2013. It appears to be related to autosaving and/or syncing with Steam cloud. Why is this still a problem? I've lost 200+ hours now, which was my entire Terraria career.
  9. xysnorfgxvcbq

Nevermind that. After exploring more, it seems at some point along the x axis (screenshot attached) all tiles are gone. The minimap seems to remember what used to be there, though.
  10. xysnorfgxvcbq

I am convinced this can be fixed. When I am able to load the on-cloud version of the world (in multiplayer only), it has all the correct tiles placed, and seems to remember which chests are empty or not (even though I can't open them, the empty ones can be harvested). While the NPCs aren't...
  11. xysnorfgxvcbq

I tried opening the backed up file in TEdit and the entire world is from the months ago.
  12. xysnorfgxvcbq

Using the copy I made in my last comment, I tried to delete the worlds in %USERPROFILE%\Documents\My Games\Terraria\Worlds then copy the backup in, and also changed the file extension from .wld.blk to .wld At this point, when I go to the Worlds screen in-game, I see my world twice: one is on...
  13. xysnorfgxvcbq

(I backed up my file first) EXTREMELY WEIRD: I pressed move off cloud and entered multiplayer, was able to start game but a portion of my map was reset to how it was months ago. It seems to be only a portion of my town, not extending downward or upward too far (I've attached two screenshots of...
  14. xysnorfgxvcbq

I have edited this with the most updated information. My original post is just below, and all the comments that I left during my investigation are following. I was hosting a multiplayer game for about and hour or two; and exited normally (using in-game UI, no Alt+F4 or anything). Returning to...
Back
Top Bottom