Search results for query: *

1. DoofusNugget

Weapons & Equip un-nerf the Fetid Baghnakhs

I understand what you say, I agree there are many ways to play and beat a boss. Whether you consider it "cheese", "cheating", or not, the methods you propose are up to player of how you or anyone chooses to play the game. To clarify what I mean about "intended", I meant it in the sense that the...
  2. DoofusNugget

Fill In the Blank!

Can meat eaters and vegans just relax, have some french fries, and realize life is a game? Okay, it's getting late, maybe ______? Or ______.
  3. DoofusNugget

Fill In the Blank!

Animals are my specialty however, not vegan humor. Oh, what about ________? Perhaps you _________ or maybe ___________?
  4. DoofusNugget

Fill In the Blank!

I don't like eating man-children. This conversation may ______. How about _______.
  5. DoofusNugget

Fill In the Blank!

I eat them okay, I admit. How could you ______ . What about ______ .
  6. DoofusNugget

Fill In the Blank!

Oh egads! My baby is ruined! But what if I were to purchase a new baby and disguise it as my own cooking? Ohoho, delightfully devilish, and perfect. Dude, did you just _____ . Are you _______ ?
  7. DoofusNugget

Fill In the Blank!

www.thickstationofbacon.not.a.real.site I love to ______ because of _______
  8. DoofusNugget

Psychologist office. What is your most traumatic Terraria experience

I was getting ready to fight for the endgame bosses (Duke Fishron, Lunar Pillars, Moon Lord) and I had just defeated Golem. I had turtle armor on at the time so I decided to upgrade my armor to beetle. I used the hot-keys to equip my new armor, as my eyes slowly wandered to my armor tab I...
  9. DoofusNugget

Show us your random world names!

Some of my favorite names I got are: "Center of Shrimp" "Fabulous Elevation of Mud" "The Summit of Rats"
  10. DoofusNugget

(1.4) Title Screen Music Easter Egg

I accidentally discovered this on Terraria 1.4, but on the title screen, by clicking and moving the sun to the bottom of the screen, the music will change. Instead of the new Journey's End music theme, it'll change to the old Terraria menu music. It also changes the Terraria logo to the older...
  11. DoofusNugget

Weapons & Equip un-nerf the Fetid Baghnakhs

I agree with you. When I first played a world on Terraria 1.3, I was able to just sit and tank Skeletron Prime, but I still beat him. I remember doing this with the Twins and the Destroyer too (this was with pre-Plantera gear). I think the Fetid Baghnakhs still have great utility in the right...
  12. DoofusNugget

This is for the submission to my first "Creation Compendium", thanks! [IMG]

This is for the submission to my first "Creation Compendium", thanks!
  13. DoofusNugget

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

(Regarding the new Frost and Pumpkin Moon rewards at the final waves): To be honest I wish the reward for completing the last wave of the Pumpkin and Frost Moon was longer. To consistently farm for goodie bags/presents you have to constantly keep doing Pumpkin and Frost Moons every night, which...
  14. DoofusNugget

Game Mechanics Probabilities Break Getting the Christmas Paintings

So, in Terraria 1.4 the game now has a new feature where if you get to the max wave of the Pumpkin Moon or Frost Moon, then the Halloween/Christmas event will be active for one day depending on which Moon event you complete. You get the Halloween one from the Pumpkin Moon and the Christmas one...
  15. DoofusNugget

NPCs & Enemies The Tax Collector Should be Buffed

I love most of the NPCs, but looking back on the most "useless" one (at least to me), it has to be the Tax Collector sadly. I like the idea of the Tax Collector, it's a unique concept, but I think it's unbalanced compared to the rest of the game. Lets see, you get the Tax Collector in the...
  16. DoofusNugget

Builds My 1.4 Castle "Main Base"

Better to see where I am in my base than not at all :)
  17. DoofusNugget

Builds My 1.4 Castle "Main Base"

Main Overview of the Castle... so far. Second Floor (Outside) Far Right Tower Wall Right Side of the Storage System Top Flood Bedroom (Below is the Crafting Area with all the Crafting Stations) Hope you enjoy seeing my build! Now it's not done yet, I plan to expand it underground...
  18. DoofusNugget

Idea for a Bait Farm in Terraria 1.4

Recently I've noticed that some of the best tactics of getting bait, like the flower boots and bug net combination don't seem to work anymore (in 1.4 on PC at least). However, I have an idea to get relatively easy bait, specifically: Grubbies (15% Bait Power), Sluggies (25% Bait Power), and...
  19. DoofusNugget

PC I feel like the new Sunfury damage messes a ton with difficulty going into hardmode

Yeah, I've definitely noticed weapons do more damage, but I personally believe the extra damage is intended to balance things out (especially for master mode). The Night's Edge is definitely out-shined by other weapons (especially the weapons you can get in early hardmode). The Hel-fire, Nimbus...
  20. DoofusNugget

Working as Designed Can't "Quick Transfer" or "Loot All" More than One of the Same Quest Fish from a Chest

I guess it makes sense that the feature is meant to discourage players. If the developers just removed having the option of multiple quest fish, there'd likely be many people against the change. So, I can understand why it's there, but it'll still be tedious to transfer a chest filled with quest...
Back
Top Bottom